Wayne Rooney (Merged)

IrishMacca said:
80s Shorts said:
Please do not misrepresent me. I would wish SERIOUS injury on any RAG player. Please read my posts carefully.

How is that not what I just said?

All other teams are our rivals, I wish only the serious injuries to the rag players. Wake up and get with the program. Harts doing better than Given would have done as well, dont you think?

scorer said:
rag said:
Slate him but they would not delve into the private lives because of it.

Even if the private life activities were the apparent cause of the lossof form....?

I genuinely dont know.

Nah Rooney's loss of form was a mixture of poor fitness the English press's over hype and the pressure of him becoming a dad for the first time. He is very good but not World Class.

scorer said:
IrishMacca said:
How is that not what I just said?

Read what you wrote and what 80's shorts wrote again and edit?

Your wishing serious injury on a player, which is wrong, irregardless of what team they play for, even if they are a RAG.

Re: Rooney Ends Prostitute Drought

the prozzy he shagged is gonna need all the money shes earned to pay for the therapy she's gonna need to get rid of the trauma and nightmares shes gonna suffer after shagging that ****.

BenchillBlue said:
I'm fairly confident if it wasn't true his lawyers or whatever would have said something by now.

Of course they would. Irish is just trying to back track. He has gone from saying that he didnt give a shit about what Ronney does in his private life to then saying he wont join the lynch mob until it is proven. Why join the lynch mob if you dont give a shit anyway. Just check his posts. One need not argue with him as his own argument is self defeating.

Here's one for you all -

Not sure if it's been answered on here or not, but does anyone know if Rooney was one of the players who applied for a recent high court injunction regarding banning publication of an affair? Were there not two England players with separate injunctions? If so, are there two other high profile players for whom this type of story is yet to break?

The Ugly Rooney Dance

<a class="postlink" href="http://www2.theuglydance.com/?v=uvqcfetje5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www2.theuglydance.com/?v=uvqcfetje5</a>

i see skies of blue said:
Here's one for you all -

Not sure if it's been answered on here or not, but does anyone know if Rooney was one of the players who applied for a recent high court injunction regarding banning publication of an affair? Were there not two England players with separate injunctions? If so, are there two other high profile players for whom this type of story is yet to break?

Nobody knows. Very tight lipped about it.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:08 pm --<br /><br />
80s Shorts said:
BenchillBlue said:
I'm fairly confident if it wasn't true his lawyers or whatever would have said something by now.

Of course they would. Irish is just trying to back track. He has gone from saying that he didnt give a shit about what Ronney does in his private life to then saying he wont join the lynch mob until it is proven. Why join the lynch mob if you dont give a shit anyway. Just check his posts. One need not argue with him as his own argument is self defeating.

Back track what. I have better things to do with my time than spend time reading shite about the private lives of football players, as a really couldn't care less.
If he did it, than he deserves what's coming, if not then, well I wonder if the people having a go will take back what they said? Either way I will wait for the truth to come out before I join the destroy his career parade.
Not like I have much time for those type who would wish serious injury on players purely because they are on opposite teams.

IrishMacca said:
robsta said:
Remember his reaction when he scored against us at home, celebrating right in front of us. Feel sorry for him - no chance !

I hope this screws his from up completely, hope he has tons of sleepless nights and he's only allowed to see his son under supervision to make sure he's not introducing him to prossies.

And this is a football fan? If I want City to beat United, or beat everyone else..etc. I want it to be done on credit and merrit and deservingly so, I want us to outplay Rooney, defend him well and take him out of the game (no not injure him, but be that good defensively) because we deserve to do so, not bullshit like this..

Yes this a football fan thanks, a City fan in fact. Thanks for questioning it but I can confirm I am. Also that I hate united, rooney, taggart, the lot of them. Rooney is from the gutter and behaves like it. He hates us and I hate him. Don't see why you are sticking up for him.

And I'll go a step further and say I don't feel sorry for his Mrs either. The writing was on the wall years ago when he went with that Grannie (you probably don't believe that story either). But at the time she didn't have her own career or money so she stuck by him. Now she's got her own fame and can grab half of shrek's cash she'll do a Cheryl Cole on him.

Hey and we can all sing about it at the next derby so it greats being a City fan !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.