Wayne Rooney (Merged)

80s Shorts said:
BenchillBlue said:
I'm fairly confident if it wasn't true his lawyers or whatever would have said something by now.

Of course they would. Irish is just trying to back track. He has gone from saying that he didnt give a shit about what Ronney does in his private life to then saying he wont join the lynch mob until it is proven. Why join the lynch mob if you dont give a shit anyway. Just check his posts. One need not argue with him as his own argument is self defeating.

robsta said:
IrishMacca said:
And this is a football fan? If I want City to beat United, or beat everyone else..etc. I want it to be done on credit and merrit and deservingly so, I want us to outplay Rooney, defend him well and take him out of the game (no not injure him, but be that good defensively) because we deserve to do so, not bullshit like this..

Yes this a football fan thanks, a City fan in fact. Thanks for questioning it but I can confirm I am. Also that I hate united, rooney, taggart, the lot of them. Rooney is from the gutter and behaves like it. He hates us and I hate him. Don't see why you are sticking up for him.

And I'll go a step further and say I don't feel sorry for his Mrs either. The writing was on the wall years ago when he went with that Grannie (you probably don't believe that story either). But at the time she didn't have her own career or money so she stuck by him. Now she's got her own fame and can grab half of shrek's cash she'll do a Cheryl Cole on him.

Hey and we can all sing about it at the next derby so it greats being a City fan !!

The inability to read posts around here is unbelievable. I AM NOT BACKING HIM WHATSOEVER. I just wont slate him till I know it's true. No point in doing so, if it turns out to be untrue and you look like an idiot.
If it's true than like I've said over and over again he's a fuckin idiot and deserves what he gets, but I wait and see whether it's true first.

rag said:
Simple fact is that it is down to our Press. Italian, Spanish, not really bothered about the players private lives as long as they are doing the business on the field. We are obsessed with the celebrity culture and love to beat them with a big stick even when top of their game.

You're absolutely right about the current obsession for "Celebrity culture."
I put it down to no-one giving a toss about the Royals anymore...some people seem to need some form of "higher ranked person" to aspire to and somehow forget their own "mundane" existance.
It used to be the Queen,Diana etc. but now it's Hello,X-Factor and Posh N Becks.
Very odd.

Let's face it though....

But for his ability with a football,Rooney and Coleen are simply two simple little souls who would no doubt be beating the shit out of each other every Friday night down the Huyton social club after ten pints of Stella and "members only" Bingo.

it's just being played out in the press.
A form of "Scouse Natural selection" almost.

It's no great surprise really,is it?

IrishMacca said:
robsta said:
Yes this a football fan thanks, a City fan in fact. Thanks for questioning it but I can confirm I am. Also that I hate united, rooney, taggart, the lot of them. Rooney is from the gutter and behaves like it. He hates us and I hate him. Don't see why you are sticking up for him.

And I'll go a step further and say I don't feel sorry for his Mrs either. The writing was on the wall years ago when he went with that Grannie (you probably don't believe that story either). But at the time she didn't have her own career or money so she stuck by him. Now she's got her own fame and can grab half of shrek's cash she'll do a Cheryl Cole on him.

Hey and we can all sing about it at the next derby so it greats being a City fan !!

The inability to read posts around here is unbelievable. I AM NOT BACKING HIM WHATSOEVER. I just wont slate him till I know it's true. No point in doing so, if it turns out to be untrue and you look like an idiot.
If it's true than like I've said over and over again he's a fuckin idiot and deserves what he gets, but I wait and see whether it's true first.

Ok fair enough. Do you go on Betfair by any chance. Fancy a little wager on it. By the way if you had any doubt I reckon the story is true :-)

IrishMacca said:
scorer said:
Read what you wrote and what 80's shorts wrote again and edit?

Your wishing serious injury on a player, which is wrong, irregardless of what team they play for, even if they are a RAG.

I am not wishing an injury on ANYBODY, nor is 80's shorts...

To quote Irishmacca "The inability to read posts around here is unbelievable"

I hope this ruins his footballing career as we know it.

Serves him right for committing a vile crime against marriage. Red git.

robsta said:
IrishMacca said:
And this is a football fan? If I want City to beat United, or beat everyone else..etc. I want it to be done on credit and merrit and deservingly so, I want us to outplay Rooney, defend him well and take him out of the game (no not injure him, but be that good defensively) because we deserve to do so, not bullshit like this..

Spot on mate.

Has it been confirmed yet, Has he admitted it? Or is this all on the word of a prostitute who is probably looking for media pay outs?

Edit for predictive txt insanity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.