Wayne rooney statement

i don't understand how he can question the Rags ambitions?

they've just signed a Fulham youth player, a mexican with a dodgy name, a Portugese tramp and all of these on the back of Micheal Owen.

LOL

This is the real reason Whiskey nose was so down yesterday, he new the cat was coming out of the bag.

Tick F**king Tock.

Listened to that on Talksport ( I know,I know ).So its all about the money is
it? Confirms what we've known all along - NOT A POT TO PISS IN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

To be fair to Durham he has actually been bigging us up today.Telling rags
that City have more chance of winning trophies than scum,stating that we
are rising and they are in a big downward spiral.He is convinced that Rooney
is coming to us AND NOT JUST FOR THE MONEY

Dear Wayne please find enclosed prepared statement as you requseted and for fucks sake don't read my name at the bottom when you release it

"I was interested to hear what Sir Alex has had to say yesterday, and surprised by some of it. It is absolutley true, my agent and I have had a number of meetings with the club about a new contract. During those meetings in August, I asked for assurances that the continued ability of the club to attract the top players in the world.(?) I never had anything but complete respect for Manchester United football club . How could I not have done, given its fantastic history, especially its last 6 years, which I've been lucky to play a part. For me, it's always about winning trophies, as the club has always done under Sir Alex Ferguson. Because of that, I think the questions I ask were justified. However, when I met with David Gill last week, he did not give me any of the assurances I was seeking about the future squad. I then told him I would not be signing a new contract despite recent dificulties. I know I will always how Sir Alex a huge debt, he is a great manager and mentor who has helped and supported me from the day he signed me from Everton when I was 18. For Manchester United's sake, I wish he could go on forever because he is a genius."

See you soon

Gary

"I met with David Gill last week and he did not give me any of the assurances I was seeking about the future squad.

"I then told him that I would not be signing a new contract.

"I was interested to hear what Sir Alex had to say yesterday and surprised by some of it.

"It is absolutely true, as he said, that my agent and I have had a number of meetings with the club about a new contract. During those meetings in August I asked for assurances about the continued ability of the club to attract the top players in the world.

"I have never had anything but complete respect for MUFC. How could I not have done given its fantastic history and especially the last six years in which I have been lucky to play a part?

"For me its all about winning trophies - as the club has always done under Sir Alex. Because of that I think the questions I was asking were justified.

"Despite recent difficulties, I know I will always owe Sir Alex Ferguson a huge debt. He is a great manager and mentor who has helped and supported me from the day he signed me from Everton when I was only 18.

"For Manchester United's sake I wish he could go on forever because he's a one off and a genius."

fire sale
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/1932/7/manchester-united-bracing-themselves-nani-offers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... ani-offers</a>

Fair play to him. World class player that just about every club on the planet would have, he knows they're a spent force and figures why waste the best years of his footballing career winning nothing. I applaud his ambition, a sharp contrast to that loser Torres, who'd prefer to sit in the relegation zone with a bunch of wasters.

Great PR move by Rooney. How can the GAY brigade possibly slag him off now? He's on their side. Time to ditch the silly scarves and get behind the Glazers if you want to slag Rooney off, you sad red bastards; you can't have it both ways.

For what it's worth, my prediction is he'll end up staying there.

U.N.I.T.E.D feeder club to man city,
with a knick-knack paddy whack,
do you need a loan?
Rooneys agent on the phone!!!

Quality time to be a blue!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.