What???

Rooney is not happy with the ability to play with

1. Phil 'Franco Baresi' Jones
2. Tom 'Duncan Edwards' Cleverly
3. Danny 'Romario' Wellbeck

Well I just can't understand it?????

Swales lives said:
mat said:
we don't want him but we should bid for him anyway as that may send Taggart over the edge.

Not a bad idea, we could also show some interest in Schneider, just to increase the fee and wages for the rags.

We've done it before, I think we should call it 'doing a Berbatov.'

What position does he play, is he German? Must be a young one as i have never heard of this guy

rassclot said:
Crouchinho said:
Has there been a thread or post on his kicking of Colocini. I think it should have been a straight red, I'm sure he knew what he was doing

the motd dinosaurs thought there was nothing wrong with it.
Yep, their comments were un-fucking believable. Put Balotelli or any other foreign player in that situation and they'd be baying for blood.

sir malcom said:
Does he look like he dont want to be at old trafford,his body language etc,i mean didnt he stay because of these WORLD CLASS signings that utd were going to purchase.......hold on young jones de gea......hardly world beaters...and would you take him off their hands.

i was thinking during the demolition derby, how long before he puts in for another pay raise.

he must be looking round at the team and thinking, its time

He was lucky not to be sent off for that kicking he gave Colocini. Seeing it in slo-mo you could say the first kick was warranted and played the ball (just).

The second kick, Colo had actually already cleared the ball from under him and it was nowhere near him when the kick landed. Even allowing for the fact he tried to play the ball it is no different to a VERY late tackle and was a full blown kick into the defenders legs with the ball nowhere near. if the player had been stood up it would have been an automatic yellow and probably a red card.

If Colocini had done a "Suarez" and rolled around clutching his leg he could easily have got the horrible, carpet headed, shrek lookalike sent off, or at least booked.

As usual, lucky to get away without even a yellow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.