We’re Not Really Here

Wrexham was the real beginning, but I think people remember Stoke because we scored a late Gareth Taylor winner
I disagree. We were crap at Wrexham and blagged it. We were dire against Stoke for 45 minutes, the team was booed off, and Royle laid into them. We came out in the second half like men possessed, turned it around, and never looked back. Half time against Stoke was absolutely the beginning of the turnaround.

Look look look; we all know that this stuff you're peddling is fake. There was no Manchester City before September 2008.
Due to alcohol consumption, I have little memory of very much from circa 71 to ... well, about monday this week. However I'm virtually certain I've been on loads of games pre 2008, hopefully as far back as 1970, otherwise I've a lot of explaining to do.

I largely became Blue that season and I’d agree Stoke home instigated change. I was in a bar in Hereford watching results come in when we lost at York and punched the floor in pure anger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.