We are going to win the league.

I'm in. Two bed wetters and another who will shit the bed soon enough once they realise what they're about to achieve.
We'll end the season strong with another title in the bag come May

6 points isn't anything, problem is it will likely soon be 9 with a game less to play since trip to Anfield is next.

6 points behind with 12 games to play, you have to be a bit daft to think its gone at this point after what we have done in the not too distant past.

I will say this though, for us to really have a sniff, we are going to need to rely on 2 things IMO - Kompany staying fit, and the lads deciding to put in the effort.

The manager obviously isnt making much (any?) difference at this point, its going to be up to a jaded playing personnel to get us back in the mix. If we can get back in amongst them with 6 or so games left, the rest will shit themselves.

I agree it's not gone for us but you mention that we're only six points behind which obviously is right but there's three teams in front of us. That makes it very difficult

I'm in. Two bed wetters and another who will shit the bed soon enough once they realise what they're about to achieve.
We'll end the season strong with another title in the bag come May

"Just like the scousers, the OP thinks it's our year".....

No, fuck it - deal me in. Kompany completed 90 minutes, Kelechi looking lively.....we'll fucking smash it!

I agree it's not gone for us but you mention that we're only six points behind which obviously is right but there's three teams in front of us. That makes it very difficult

Agreed, but none of the 3 have any experience of being where they are and could easily drop points from what I've seen. Especially once that 'run in' pressure starts to build.

Weve been there, done it with many of our current squad which is a huge plus. Only spot we need to focus on is the top one.

I'm in, the way the pundits are going on Spuds were world beaters, we were by far the better team, not possession wise, but what we did with the ball when we had it. If we have that bit of luck and a non bias ref then we will win, it will be close, however I have the faith.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.