we are looking abroad for players hooray !!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaundickov said:
Dobsy87 said:
Good. Don't really understand this 'premiership impact player' mentality. If you're good enough you'll make an impact. VK hardly took long to settle. Elano's best form was in his first 2-3 months.

Individual examples maybe, but overall this is BAD news.

If they play abroad, its likely they don't speak English. It's a hindrance to team spirit initially. Look at our 'full of foreigners' team at the moment. Then look at Aston Villa. Compare the two.

Good point I hadn't thought of that. Still think a bid for Mark noble would be worth it but i'm in the minority i suspect.

Dobsy87 said:
shaundickov said:

If they play abroad, its likely they don't speak English. It's a hindrance to team spirit initially. Look at our 'full of foreigners' team at the moment. Then look at Aston Villa. Compare the two.

Good point I hadn't thought of that. Still think a bid for Mark noble would be worth it but i'm in the minority i suspect.

Kompany speaks superb English and plenty of overseas players do but lack of English hasn't stopped Robbie making an impact and he was directing his team mates from the off.

OB1 said:
Kompany speaks superb English and plenty of overseas players do but lack of English hasn't stopped Robbie making an impact and he was directing his team mates from the off.

Congratulations you've ignored what I said and come up with more individual examples. Look at our overall team spirit/morale at the moment.

Are we gelling as a team?

Are Aston Villa?

shaundickov said:
Dobsy87 said:
Good. Don't really understand this 'premiership impact player' mentality. If you're good enough you'll make an impact. VK hardly took long to settle. Elano's best form was in his first 2-3 months.

Then again Shaun....take arsenal,chelsea,liverpool and scum..all have fair share of overseas players. Language barriers do not seem to affect them.

shaundickov said:
OB1 said:

Congratulations you've ignored what I said and come up with more individual examples. Look at our overall team spirit/morale at the moment.

Are we gelling as a team?

Are Aston Villa?

Individual examples?
If robbie isn`t a problem and Kompany speaks the lingo there can only be 1 or 2 in our prefered starting 11 and thats the cause of al our problems?

shaundickov said:
Dobsy87 said:

you show me villa, il show you arsenal!!
;)

forevercity said:
shaundickov said:

you show me villa, il show you arsenal!!
;)
its down to individual players. most of our imports do great. we dont have to have english speaking players.forevercity is correct

shaundickov said:
Dobsy87 said:

errrr have you heard Wayne Rooney speak!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.