We are Man City we stay till the end

Think this will probably always be the case now it so hard for fans to go to home games twice a week regarding cost and time of work but hats of to the ones that do

Never mind staying until the end, there were absolutely loads of empty seats when the match kicked off, especially in tier 1 of the CB stand.

They were probably delayed watching the firework display...

It's the same every home match though, no matter the day or KO time. Takes into 10-15 minutes after KO for the ground to fill up.

That could have been because we were queuing outside trying to get in!! It was 7 minutes into the match when I got in, the queue was right out onto the main road!! Would have loved to see the fireworks display but managed to see some of it as we waited! :-)

Still quite a few left early. And there were a couple in front of me - half-and-half scarves, he had a man-bun, spent all the time taking selfies and looking at their phones instead of watching the game. Disappeared after 35 minutes and never re-appeared. Fuck off to a wine bar in Chorlton where you belong you self-obsessed twats.
Not the usual fire drill where we sat last night.... excellent to see the players applauding the crowd with an (almost) full house

Lots of Barca near us last night but they were very subdued at the end for some reason ;-)

That could have been because we were queuing outside trying to get in!! It was 7 minutes into the match when I got in, the queue was right out onto the main road!! Would have loved to see the fireworks display but managed to see some of it as we waited! :-)

It was terrible. I've never seen queues like that. I was there 35 minutes before kick-off and only just got in in time.

The club did warn people to get there early doors (easier said than done for a mid-week game) but the fireworks were a stupid idea.. minutes before KO, they didn't even put them on screen in the stadium...

The club did warn people to get there early doors (easier said than done for a mid-week game) but the fireworks were a stupid idea.. minutes before KO, they didn't even put them on screen in the stadium...

I was about 10 yards from the gate when I heard the booing for the anthem!! I wanted to be in for that in particular. Mid week it is harder to get there early, especially for people who are working but last night I couldn't believe the queues. However they were moving faster than the other week. Felt sorry (not, well ok a little bit) for the guy who got to the turnstile and was told he had to go to Y as he wasn't allowed in P now. As everyone said we've had emails telling us and I got a text at 5.00 reminding me, as did others around me.

it was a brilliant ending to the game, but as others have mentioned...how did all them barca fans get in our end? there were loads in ss1.

iv got mates who couldnt get a ticket but these could. How?

Barca fans in our end, ermm they are fans of the day not real fans Barca are their choice today could be fan of city, PSG or Real another day, this is the modern day football fan. THe hard core will always be their but this new fan created by the the so called super clubs is here to stay. There is a lad from Rotherham I work with who is Barca fan when they play in England. He went last night and was in the city no doubt with an half and half scarf. Nice enough bloke but only sees them in England

Excellent effort from the 1894 group yesterday. Well done.

The queues outside are getting silly. I can see a need for security but last night was ridiculous.

As for Barca fans in th city end, we had 4 behind us who I would have put more as football fans with a leaning towards Barca. They were polite, didn't cause any bother, only applauded when Barca scored yet some sad twat felt the need to complain to a steward and try to get them thrown out. What a fucking tool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.