we are not liccle CITY

mcfcdave said:
The Fixer said:
I love my club rich or poor, only rags and the like would say they don't love city now they're rich.

i never said that mate,i said i dont love the club that bit extra just because were richer.i love us rich or poor makes no difference.

I'm sorry but if you read it again it quite clearly states.."since we became rich i dont love the club anymore"

We obviously don't agree with all things city, my first game was 1988 til present i for one am over-joyed sheik mansour picked god's own to spread his love with.

hilts said:
The Fixer said:
I love my club rich or poor, only rags and the like would say they don't love city now they're rich.

i can see where he is coming from saying being rich will spoil things, i hate rags who support them because they are successful, if we won one trophy next year then the whole of football collapsed and we had to go back to players earning more normal money and fans going because they are from the area and love the club i would be perfectly happy, the day we get to the point when we disappear up our own arses like the rgas would be a sad day, i dont support city because they are big or wealthty or win things i support them because they are my local team

They always will be your local team and your club but we as supporters have to move along with the club, it's called change it happens in our lives with women, kids, houses, work and we learn to adapt.

hilts said:
The Fixer said:

i can see where he is coming from saying being rich will spoil things, i hate rags who support them because they are successful, if we won one trophy next year then the whole of football collapsed and we had to go back to players earning more normal money and fans going because they are from the area and love the club i would be perfectly happy, the day we get to the point when we disappear up our own arses like the rgas would be a sad day, i dont support city because they are big or wealthty or win things i support them because they are my local team
Don't get into a conversation with him he's a RAG! on the wind up SIMPLE! Now go away Raggydave.

corky1970 said:
hilts said:
things go in cycles the rags got lucky that they started to win things when the money started to come in, if the owners walked tomorrow we would be gutted but still love the club, i do agree that we have to be careful not to lose what it means to be a city fan
you see hilts you can put a sentence together and as a fellow blue i understand, but dont agree, i think the soul of the club will increase of the next few years, what with the team and stadium plans

now dave ffs , every post is anti-city, he is an obvious wum, no love for the club, spouting rhetoric, a waste of fresh air and an oxygen thief !

but surely the soul of a club is the supporter who goes when the stadium is shit and so is the team, those who go in the future who havent been before because the seats are nice or the team is winning are not the soul of the club.

ask yourself who is the the best supporter the rochdale fan who goes in the pissing rain on a wednesday or a 25yr old rag who has only ever seen success<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:32 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcdave said:
ban me please!!

your not helping yourself are you, maybe its not what you say but how you say it?, that or you are a rag

hilts said:
corky1970 said:
you see hilts you can put a sentence together and as a fellow blue i understand, but dont agree, i think the soul of the club will increase of the next few years, what with the team and stadium plans

now dave ffs , every post is anti-city, he is an obvious wum, no love for the club, spouting rhetoric, a waste of fresh air and an oxygen thief !

but surely the soul of a club is the supporter who goes when the stadium is shit and so is the team, those who go in the future who havent been before because the seats are nice or the team is winning are not the soul of the club.

ask yourself who is the the best supporter the rochdale fan who goes in the pissing rain on a wednesday or a 25yr old rag who has only ever seen success

-- Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:32 pm --

mcfcdave said:
ban me please!!

your not helping yourself are you, maybe its not what you say but how you say it?, that or you are a rag

Hilts

Matey as long as you continue to supprt the club thats all that matters, we have a solid working class base of fans around 35,000 mate them 35,000 will still be there if ole sheikin stevens gets off one day.

We need to accept that the commercalisation of our club will change ten fold over the coming years, it happens to all sucessful clubs.

corky1970 said:
The Fixer said:
one can do the biz moi, he's a rag end of........ and relax

you are my kinda blue, you get fucking annoyed when someone pisses on our beloved club, its ok when its a decent point and you can hold your hands up and say ," you know what hes right" but mcfcdave ffs , he got to you he got to me, but i like people who defend city to the hilt, i could do with you at work mate !!

Haha thats what being a blue is corky we've had these rags dishing it out for years, i can smell fear :)

The Fixer said:
Sorry if i offended anyone with my posts i do tend to get hot under the collar at times, just humouring our resident ragboy

haha i quite enjoyed it.love the smell of fear do i

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.