We CAN do it next week! [Merged] POST IN HERE ONLY!

der-bomber said:
Tim68 said:
der-bomber said:
FUCK OFF !!!!

YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET....

AND YOU FUCKERS ALWAYS CRACK UNDER PRESSURE.........ALWAYS....

HISTORY TELLS US THAT !

You've got a nice education... *g*

Guess a football match against a german team is just like WW3 to you - right???

WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE ....YOU FUCKERS ALWAYS BREAK....

I KNOW IT......YOU KNOW IT....

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK.........STAND-BY.....

PELE SAYS "I WISH MY COCK WAS AS HARD AS YOUR MENTALITY!!!" Jeez lad go to bed and sleep it off, we are all pissed off!!!!

der-bomber said:
Tim68 said:
der-bomber said:
FUCK OFF !!!!

YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET....

AND YOU FUCKERS ALWAYS CRACK UNDER PRESSURE.........ALWAYS....

HISTORY TELLS US THAT !

You've got a nice education... *g*

Guess a football match against a german team is just like WW3 to you - right???

Sir, capslock is no cruise control for cool...

Why is it, whenever we play a German team, obnoxious bores have to make war references? It really is tedious. Grow up.

Spindash said:
Why is it, whenever we play a German team, obnoxious bores have to make war references? It really is tedious. Grow up.
This thread's reminding me somewhat of Fawlty Towers.

der-bomber said:

Very poor guy, doubt that you represent the majority of city fans...

Re: Adversity

quinny's disco pants said:
City Raider said:
It appears it's not only the team that's forgotton how to win trophies - as fans we need to develop a bit of backbone.

Not many teams win trophies without overcoming real adversity somewhere along the way. If the team fold up and die, as some fans appear to be doing, we can forget it.

I hope the mood next week is fanatical support, not just support until something goes wrong. We need to be at it from the first to the last - if we keep it up, the team will be forced to lift it - I really believe it's down to us.

They're a top team but for 45 minutes we troubled them today, by the end of the game most of us seem to have forgot that.

We can do it. Think of any glorious European night other English clubs have had - without exception they came about because the fans never gave up on the team.

This is our test as much as the teams, let's see what we're made of.
THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cracking post!!

Next thursday I'm going to be Robi's right foot, Irelands through pass and Micahs concentration. We'll fecking show them!!!!

I don't normally post with caps-lock on , but you spineless bunch of PC apologist TWATS piss me off BIGTIME......l aint Pissed off , because l thought tonight we got out of jail and 3-1 was a LET-OFF .......BUT l can assure you .........Next week will be a different kettle of Fish.......ON HOME SOIL !!!!!!!!

I don't know what you lot are worrying about...this is Man City, our Man city.... I'd be more worried if we were 2-0 up. It's in the bag boys, in the f*%kin' bag!

As a City fan for every second of my 45 years, I dream alot about where we MIGHT go and am almost always dashed. However, City have done nothing if not created drama for each of us over the years, much of it not particularly good, but some of it absolutely FANtastic...Gillingham at Wembley, 10 men against Spurs in the FA Cup, etc, etc...not to mention a win against the Rags on Munchen day! We just have a knack for the dramatic.

So, here I am thinking that if someone (ANYONE) came up to ANY REAL CITY FAN and said, "tell you what, no need to play the away game against Hamburg, but the ONLY thing you have to do to go through is PLAY AT HOME and WIN 2-0!" then EVERY LAST ONE OF US WOULD TAKE THAT!

Listen, if City can't start a game, especially one as important as this one, and EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO win 2-0 at home against ANYONE, then the players do not deserve to be in the UEFA Cup Quarter Final, and ANY FAN who thinks this is too much, then THEY do not deserve the honor of attending such a big game!

We like to say it, as if it affects the rags across town, but more importantly, it needs to apply to ANY TEAM that comes to COMS....

THIS IS OUR CITY!

Now, it is up to us fans to help show the team that WE DEMAND EVERY OUNCE OF EFFORT to fulfill a dream that seems to only come around for us once every generation or two.

I WILL be flying over from the USA to see MY TEAM get into the semi-final of the UEFA Cup and I will be singing MY hearts out for the lads and trying to create the same atmosphere for the City team that the Hamburg fans created for theirs.

CTID!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.