We CAN do it next week! [Merged] POST IN HERE ONLY!

black mamba said:
Well Tim , you certainly didn't see the best of City tonite ..... like yourselves we normally save that for home games!

An early goal at our place could throw this tie wide open , and we'll surely play much better than we did tonite if only because we've got to!

We have the players to turn this around , and it won't be easy for Hamburg.

You are right although we've won all of our five away games in uefa-cup this season we have almost got to score once!! Know you could play much better than shown tonight!

Like i said it's 50%-50% for 2nd leg.

But if you should make it to the semifinals then blow away "Brähmen"l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

Tim68 said:
black mamba said:
There is one glimmer of hope ...... Hamburg have the SECOND WORST DEFENSIVE GOAL RECORD in the entire Bundesliga ..... only Hannover have a worse one , and it makes you wonder how they're joint top!

Psssst.. ;-) That's it! An open secret, mate. Our defense is known to be one of the worst in Bundesliga!

What the fuck are you talking?
Our defensiv goal record is crap because we lost a couple of games at the beginning of the competition with 3 down due to adjustment caused by drafts and injuries?

We hardly have the worst defense in Bundesliga?
There were times when Jol was happy to get a backline on the field because more than half of the defenders were out due to injuries.

goat boy said:
For an hour today, I thought 'these guys ain't much.'

We're going to cheer the bastards half to death next Thursday, Hamburg won't have a clue and we'll wind up going to Bremen. Then Istanbul.

Believe!

ok

Our big mistake was in not going all out for a 2nd goal in the first ten minutes ...... we should have pressed on whilst they were still in shock .

Instead it didn't seem to be a priority and we didn't have the midfield 'clout' to sit back and defend it , they took a stranglehold on the game ....... and it's little wonder Richard Dunne thought he had to do too much!

Our second half performance wa shambolic to say the least , we lost our shape , and certain players just 'stopped' fighting for the cause.

Joe from HH said:
goat boy said:
For an hour today, I thought 'these guys ain't much.'

We're going to cheer the bastards half to death next Thursday, Hamburg won't have a clue and we'll wind up going to Bremen. Then Istanbul.

Believe!

ok

Herman, don't come on here gobbing of....its not a fucking debating society.

lts a MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB forum, you are more than welcome, but don't get too Cocky ,otherwise it might just backfire, as it has done in the Past.

See you next week, you aint seen nothing yet.....

der-bomber said:
Herman, don't come on here gobbing of....its not a fucking debating society.

lts a MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB forum, you are more than welcome, but don't get too Cocky ,otherwise it might just backfire, as it has done in the Past.

See you next week, you aint seen nothing yet.....

From someone with the nick "der Bomber"...
Thats pathetic dude.
Better i dont point at the "as is has done in the past"-part in your post. Guess i would feel embarrassed for you...

''dude'' ....are you part American ?

This tie is not over yet, by any means, far from it...

My ancesters were, as you have spotted ''Grosse-Deutschland'', that is no more, l will buy you a Bier next week, but make no mistake where my allegience lies.

am i the only one who perhaps stupidly doesn't want an early goal next thursday. i would rather it be 0-0 after 70 mins. then city score. then hamburg maybe maybe will be thinking do we defend our lead or do we got for the equaliser? then 2-0 with 8 mins to go just to cause the usual heart problems with city fans. i think an early goal gives them too much time to get at our iffy defence. just an opinion by the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.