We can still do it!!!!

This is what I love about being a City fan... when you feel you're on top of the world and unstoppable, they fuck it up. And then when you feel there's no hope and you have no chance, they somehow give you that hope.

We don't need to beat them. A point will do.

It's February not April. However, if they beat us you could say our title hopes are over.

As someone did point out they do have a game in hand. Although it is away at Chelsea, who seem to be hitting form and have Torres to add to their attack. Here's to hoping!

I have always believed and i think thats what we as fans need to start doing. If you look at the rags and Chelsea and even liverpool fans they dont give up until its mathmatically impossible. Thats what we need to start thinking like, maybe if we believe instead of calling for Mancini`s head when we draw a game we may give our players that belief.

On winning the title we must beat the Rags,(A) Liverpool (A) Chelsea (A) Everton (A) if we beat them then we have a great chance. so lets believe we are not "Typical" city anymore.

CTID

if we play like we did today with our fullbacks pressing, especially how well jerome boateng played, I believe we can win. Wolves didn't back down to them and they got a deserved win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.