We can still go down, we must beat Fulham!!

You can never be sure with City but as Black Mamba states the games are running out which is to our advantage.

black mamba said:
kiam06 said:
8 pts is nothing when everybody is beating each other down there and we can't win away from home, don't think we should be too complacent.

I would agree with you if we weren't runnin' out of games!
So are Boro & Newcastle :-)

With Newcastle drawing we are 9 points above relagation with just six games left. One win and we are safe.

goat boy said:
There's a swamp smelling stench in this thread, stay away.

this ^^^^

got to laugh though at the 47 points bollox....i would guess 38 will be enough this season however one more win would make in conclusive.

Even if we lose every game from now till the end of the season we will probably still stay up, Newcastle have 2 games they might win IMO, they will probably lose the others. To say we need 47 points is ridiculous, even the wildest Geordie or Swamp donkey (boro) fan wouldnt get them to 47, taking that West Brom are gone. That is without taking Hull and Sunderland who will struggle to get to 38 also.

Keep the faith lads... this season is all about Thursday

super_city_si said:
We arent going down. Lets put a different spin on it....beat Fulham tomorrow and we are 3 points away from West Ham and 7th spot.

This is right. The results from today work well for us. If we beat Fulham and WBA we go 8th then 7th - we should be looking towards 7th rather than banging on about relegation !

We have a superior goal difference to all the teams below us as well. Seems someone is mischief making.

Saying that the sooner we get another 3 points the better!

Unfortunately I agree to a certain extent that we aren't out of it just yet, this is a big week and as our squad is seriously struggling with injuries three tough games in a week is the last thing we need, I mean tough as West Brom are fighting to the death and god knows we don't have a great record against them. I agree that one victory and we will be safe but it seems to me that some of the posters on here might well have been the same fans telling Steve Lomas to time waste against Liverpool.

Seems like the original poster on here isn't allowed to have an opinion but I for one am concerned, hopefully tommorow will be the start of a glorious week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.