we can win the league!

blueinsa said:
treves said:
Haha me a rag fan? if that was aimed at me you can go fuk yourself ive proberly supported city for longer than you im just a sensible city fan not a delusional one like the rest

Fook off, your a rag and no doubt about it.

Check this little rags wish list on the transfer forum?

Whats up? You worried bout ikkle ol ciddy?

Tick Tock, Tick Tock...

blueinsa said:
treves said:
Haha me a rag fan? if that was aimed at me you can go fuk yourself ive proberly supported city for longer than you im just a sensible city fan not a delusional one like the rest

Fook off, your a rag and no doubt about it.

Check this little rags wish list on the transfer forum?

Whats up? You worried bout ikkle ol ciddy?

Aren't you a Celtic fan anyway?

Thaksins Love Child said:
Next few league games are all winnable through to the end of Feb. Then we have Dippers (H), Chelski (A) and Spuds (H) three games in a row. Massive games if we can continue in this form until then.

I really hope & believe that the chavski game will be postponed until a later date, & when it is played could well become a title decider.

m27 said:
treves said:
Couldnt agree more most people on here were saying that we wont get a top 4 spot, we go and beat stoke and wolves two easy teams and now every one thinks were going to win the league we must have the most delusional fans it gets embarising on here at times

I've caught two here boys, one bullet should do the trick. What's wrong with your own forums?

By the way, it's not as "embarising" as your spelling. Back to school on Monday? What did you get for Christmas?

so anyone who doesn't get carried away on this wave of euphoria is a rag ?

get a fuckin grip ffs.

theso said:
m27 said:
I've caught two here boys, one bullet should do the trick. What's wrong with your own forums?

By the way, it's not as "embarising" as your spelling. Back to school on Monday? What did you get for Christmas?

so anyone who doesn't get carried away on this wave of euphoria is a rag ?

get a fuckin grip ffs.

maybe someone who signs up about a week ago, if that, and posts nothing but negative or ridiculous posts?

treves said:
Win the league your having a laugh ill be happy with 6th this year going by our crappy performances

And obvious rag of the year award goes to......

By the way, I would worry about your team first kiddo, looks like your days are numbered. See you in the cup.

theso said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not getting ahead of myself, mate. Just saying the new manager has got me investing trust in him, a belief that we can have a truly unforgettable season.

I seem to remember the same type of comments when sven took over, then the same when hughes took over. no wonder our neighbours laugh like fuck at us, we set ourselves up every time :-(

Lol @ Rag!

treves said:
theso said:
I seem to remember the same type of comments when sven took over, then the same when hughes took over. no wonder our neighbours laugh like fuck at us, we set ourselves up every time :-(

Couldnt agree more most people on here were saying that we wont get a top 4 spot, we go and beat stoke and wolves two easy teams and now every one thinks were going to win the league we must have the most delusional fans it gets embarising on here at times

Not really surprised you couldn't agree more as you are the same person you muppet. Do you think we were born yesterday. Joined twice in one day (yesterday) and we know you are a shit scared rag.

YCNMIU.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.