We cant all be there

Couldn't get a ticket for the swamp so bought one £5 for the Colliers, Chadderton, breakfast included. It sold out during the week and will be half Blue half them, C'mon City.

syedorf said:
our kids edgeley getting pissed on jaeger

At home in Edgeley too. Good boozer 100yards away showing the game and although half & half, still find the 'banter' for this one hard to take.

Taking my mind off it at Maine Road FC v Runcorn Town this afternoon....fine day for it.

www.maineroadfc.com

daveduke67 said:
Decided I simply couldn't step foot in that place again so have arranged for the g/f and kids to go out shopping and I'll be watching it on my own in the living room. It'll be full of the smug smarmy arrogant twats and milling about with them around the ground and on the way back into town simply doesn't appeal to me.
If I'm not at a game I prefer doing that rather than watching it in the pubs - which are full of plastics and the now anti-City notlobs.

Have a few options but that's the one for me.

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:03 am --

Laurent Charvet said:
Out locally with a few of the lads from kickboxing (All Blues) ... Gonna make some incredible statements and see how many "You've got a point there/ Totally agree with you" we can get from the Rags.

Any outrageous comments you would like asked?

I'm surprised you didn't sell out on the season ticket front this season to be honest, so tell me again why are sat here with us?

Where abouts in the ground do you normlly sit?

The worst thing about our success is the number of plastic fans we're going to attract, you know the twats that have never been to a game but are our 'biggest fans'.

Finally....... will you please take your fucking mouth off the end of my boot.

Some very good points. Don't underestimate the size of some of these guys though... we can get away with some serioulsly saucy banter!

"I think in 5 years you'll be mid-table at best" (You'd be suprised how many nod along.)

"Rooney is Ok... not quite England quality though" (Nodding dogs)

"That's a strange accent... where are you from?"

"Did I see you at the semi?" (Cue story of how he couldn't get a ticket)

All quite mild though... we need some inspiration.

dilemma:

city square OR

at house at uni on 42 inch tv with housemates, 2 of whom are rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.