We cant all be there

City square taking a few converted mates with me as well, is there many going cause not heard much of it like it has been on in the past?

then if we win i am popping along to the lee arms down the road to rub it in to a load of rags work mates.

At home in Sydney,early start Monday so will have to take it easy.
Gave up the local boozer,usually full of Irish backpackers supporting the scum and after I've had a few it's 1985 all over again.

Markie07 said:
City square taking a few converted mates with me as well, is there many going cause not heard much of it like it has been on in the past?

then if we win i am popping along to the lee arms down the road to rub it in to a load of rags work mates.

Converted mates? Who did they support!

Cycling the lanes of Cheshire while listening to Radio Manchester.

If it's raining I'll be at home listening to Radio Manchester.

Night shift tonight so I'm watching at work.

Over the years I've introduced a few work-mates to the joys of following the blues, so there will be 4 of us up late cheering on the lads.

I'd rather be out on the town but at least there's no rags at work.

Come on you blues!

the talisman said:
Night shift tonight so I'm watching at work.

Over the years I've introduced a few work-mates to the joys of following the blues, so there will be 4 of us up late cheering on the lads.

I'd rather be out on the town but at least there's no rags at work.

Come on you blues!

Fuck, you live in Cairns!!!!!

Where abouts?????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.