We can't lose tonight no matter the final score...

PaulPowre

If we lose we will all be gutted but its not like we will never have the chance of getting into CL again we would add a few players in the summer and come back stronger than ever. If we do get CL next season then great it means were ahead of schedule but its not like it would make any difference to our spending power just how fast we can attract the really big names.

However should the unthinkable happen and twitcher and co get it next season i think it could do them serious harm, It's been billed as worth approx £20m to qualify for CL now the Spuds would have to spend double or even treble this to attract top players i.e Torres, KaKa, Buffon..etc..etc so at a real push they may be able to get one top player. This summer they dont have anyone waiting to pay £30m for any player of there current squad so they may get £15-£20m of sales if they were to sell most of their good players which they wont do that dont make sense. So i cant see how they can afford to qualify for the CL myself as they have to find money very soon to build a new stadium as well.

We could still finish 3rd should Arsenal lose the and we win the last 2 scoring 9 goals between em! get that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.