"We can't play you, one of our players has died....

jimharri

...only he hadn't!
https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.rte.ie/amp/1013740/

The rumours doing the rounds are that a few Ballybrack players were away on a stag do and apparently that isn't sufficient reason for a postponement to be granted. A few Irish lads away on the sauce at the weekend. Who'd have thought it, eh?

Apologies if this has been brought up elsewhere, I couldn't see anything in the first couple of pages on here.

Maybe they were attempting to outdo the Ferguson/Mourinho mindgames by announcing their star player had died, only to then start him against their closest rivals, completely throwing the opposition game plan out the window and leaving them confused and fearful.

They seem to be laying the blame on one individual. I find it hard to believe that no one else at the club was involved in the story.
After getting the game postponed and all, yeah, hard to believe. The worst part is they could have just refused to play the game and forfeited the 3 points at worst, my team did it before when one of the lads was getting married and didn't even have to forfeit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.