We Could Be At Wembley A Week Before Playing The Rags.......

the thing is they MIGHT have lost their game against villa, we MIGHT be in the position to actually catch them the day we play them, they MIGHT be out of the champions league, i know its a lot of MIGHTS but that day we MIGHT BE ABLE to ruin their whole season, and i for one cannot wait for that day, but all of us have a part to play, first we have to put it over to the club to STOP BEING SO F----G NICE TO EVERYBODY,lets hope their is a god?

jrb said:
FA Cup Semi Final.

Semi-Final

Saturday 10 April & Sunday 11 April 2010

Rags at home.

Saturday, 17 April 2010
Man City v Man Utd

How fuckin sweet would that be, knowing we were in the FA Cup final when we play the Rag's at home. It would go someway of making up for last nights disappointment .

(Beat Stoke and hope that lady luck shines on us for the quarter final and Wembley semi final)

Calm down, beating Stoke will be hard enough, never mind who we get in the quarters.

Stop with these threads ffs!

Before the second leg this forum was full of 'train prices', 'wembley allocation' and 'loyalty points needed' threads. If the other night taught us anything it was to keep our gobs shut until we've actually done something!

jrb said:
No seriously. Just think for a minute.

The Carling Cup victory is along memory.
The debt is pilling up still.
Chelsea are clear and closing in on the title.
United are no longer in the European Cup.
We are in 4th place and have opened a gap.
COMS is packed and rocking with only 3000 rags in the away end with nothing to sing about.
The TICK TOCK £739,679,902 debt banner is unvailed at the derby.(paid for by Blumoon donations. Hint!!!!)
And we're in the FA Cup final.

Stranger things have happened.

I need to change my boxers now ;)

jay_mcfc said:
Stop with these threads ffs!

Before the second leg this forum was full of 'train prices', 'wembley allocation' and 'loyalty points needed' threads. If the other night taught us anything it was to keep our gobs shut until we've actually done something!
were blues were always optomistic, it shows that were still passionate, about the blues, keep em rollin, lets show the rag twats were not scared of em, luck and jinx are the words of a loser, we are winners we are city,FOREVER A BLUE, AN I FOOKIN LOVE IT.

If we could mess the rags season up anyway possible that would be fantastic, and i hope villa beat em with Richard Dunne scoring the winner, how sweet would that be that an ex blue puts the final boot in on them. CTID

We really do need to win something so that 33 years banner gets ripped down. What are they gonna think of after that? There wont be much because they know that they are in freefall with them yank twats in charge.

The banner doesnt bother me one bit.
It just reminds me what great loyal fans we have who have stuck with City through our trips through the divisions and despitw winning anything and just shows how much they think of us.
Lets see the Rags support if they were in the same position as us for the last 25 years

Anyhow we won the 1st division title, so the banner is inaccurate. Or dont they class that as a proper trophey? (yet they celebrate winning the World Club championship playing the equivelent of 2nd division teams)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.