WE DID IT! need your support blues, help protect our kids

Re: need your support blues, help protect our kids

This is such a tragedy, my thoughts go with you. I have signed the petition and will get friends to do the same. Best wishes x

Done.

Best of luck.

Thank you for all your support, after tonight this cheers me up. 4 days to go folks, keep sharing. Matt

Signed i remember getting arrested on my 17 th Birthday 43 years ago even though i was only in the cells a couple of hours for someone who had never been involved with the Police before it was very traumatic if someone had a mental illness it must have been terrifying

Just broke through the 16000 mark! Fantastic keep going blues!!

nahnahrickyholden said:
Get in there!!

signed - cells are bloody barbaric - spent a few hours in one and I thought I was going mad - no child should be in those in this country

Matt and Martina. Can't praise you both high enough for your efforts in raising awareness for #stiilachildat17. Done all I can on Twitter and Sheena & Caz have done same on Facebook. This law need to be changed as soon as possible so keep spreading the word Blues.
Steve.

Cheers Ste, that's brilliant. Just passed 20000! Unbelievable support, let's hope it makes a difference! Keep sharing everyone, sharing is the key to this. Thank you all again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.