We don't breed hooligans like we used to!

None ………they let them off nowadays
There's a heron shop near us when I was in there a few weeks ago the guy a couple people in front of me was buying an energy drink .One of the staff members said are you paying for the pack of Stella's you've got in your shopping bag?I bought them across the road.No you didn't I saw you put them in.She then takes the Stella's out of his bag he waits to get served pays for his energy drink and leaves.I shouldn't laugh but I couldn't help it shoplifters can't even be bothered doing a runner any more .

There's a heron shop near us when I was in there a few weeks ago the guy a couple people in front of me was buying an energy drink .One of the staff members said are you paying for the pack of Stella's you've got in your shopping bag?I bought them across the road.No you didn't I saw you put them in.She then takes the Stella's out of his bag he waits to get served pays for his energy drink and leaves.I shouldn't laugh but I couldn't help it shoplifters can't even be bothered doing a runner any more .
Theres a shop that sells Herons?

At the cup final last year as we approached the wembley steps, 2 blues, probs in their 50s, were gobbing off to 2 reds of a similar age, just as we got to that first ticket check line they started scrapping, were all promptly arrested and carted away.

Now given that they had spent £x on transport, £x on a ticket , £x on booze and grub you would have to be thick as shite to get arrested literally within site of the turnstyles and miss the game, and get a fine for public disorder.

Now im of an age that i was around of the hooly firms of the 80s and we can say what we want looking back but at the time it was just a thing, a youth movement an organised and underground movement that even spawned fashions. It was a thing of its time

But these days anyone getting arrested for fighting at football must have shit for brains

At the cup final last year as we approached the wembley steps, 2 blues, probs in their 50s, were gobbing off to 2 reds of a similar age, just as we got to that first ticket check line they started scrapping, were all promptly arrested and carted away.

Now given that they had spent £x on transport, £x on a ticket , £x on booze and grub you would have to be thick as shite to get arrested literally within site of the turnstyles and miss the game, and get a fine for public disorder.

Now im of an age that i was around of the hooly firms of the 80s and we can say what we want looking back but at the time it was just a thing, a youth movement an organised and underground movement that even spawned fashions. It was a thing of its time

But these days anyone getting arrested for fighting at football must have shit for brains
Definitely worth it if they levelled a couple of the scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.