We dont look like a team under Hughes

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Are you blind or what? I said before this isn't a Hughes out thread, im just commenting on our team ffs

Read the thread title:

We dont look like a team under Hughes

daze-male-cross-eye-dizzy-smiley-emoticon-000296-large.gif
[/quote]
So? does that in any way say "Hughes out" or "I wish Hughes wasn't our manager"????

Armaan said:
So? does that in any way say "Hughes out" or "I wish Hughes wasn't our manager"????

Ok, so it's "We don't look like a team under Hughes - Hughes in!"????

daze-male-cross-eye-dizzy-smiley-emoticon-000296-large.gif
errrr.... no? so what if i think we dont look like a team under him.... its my personal thought. Never said i want him gone, the guy is a decent fella.

Armaan. I think you need some support on this thread. Thought your post was well thought out.

We have for 18 months relied totally on the brilliance of Elano, Ireland and Robinho, then later on Bellamy and Tevez. Great goals scored usually from outside the box.

My gripe is the total lack of organisation at the back and indeed build up play through midfield.

But as opinions are often debatable I just want to mention the facts.

Forest, Brighton, WBA, Stoke, Fulham twice , Burnley, Bolton twice. The number of disjointed displays against very poor sides is the damning evidence.

What will be acceptable in the coming games for all those who admire MH? Granted Spurs will be tough but would 2 points against Sunderland and Stoke, both at home be OK.

There's parts in this thread I agree with you know. At times I think our midfield is a pile of wank and we looked over-run by a bunch of Arsenal kids in Jack Wilshere and Fran Merida at times. A lot of the time the person who I sit next to says "look how easy they are getting through our midfield!" or something to that effect.

As for playing as a team? It'll come. I think when you're matching the rags and losing via a stupid amount of time being added on, beating Chelsea and Arsenal and Arsenal kids then we're going in the right direction but at the same time the reason teams become champions is by killing off games and beating the shit in the league and most of the mid-table clubs aswell and we've failed to do that.

Had it not been for a few defensive cock-ups, caused by lack of communication / understanding, we'd be a lot higher in the league and we wouldn't be having this discussion in my opinion. Give it time.

Burnley beat Chelsea. Anceloti OUT!

FFS!

city beat chelsea.. Hughes out.

tactically he got it wrong yesterday. i know the officials didn't do us any favours mind but we carry on going to teams like bolton and not picking up 3 points. its negative cos we've had 2 fantastic results as of late(prior to yesterday) but i think everyone in their heart of hearts knew as a city fan that we wouldn't be able to kick on. now there's spurs next and we're gonna get battered there.

as long mark hughes has a hole in his arse we will not win anything!!!!

robbieh said:
Armaan. I think you need some support on this thread. Thought your post was well thought out.

We have for 18 months relied totally on the brilliance of Elano, Ireland and Robinho, then later on Bellamy and Tevez. Great goals scored usually from outside the box.

My gripe is the total lack of organisation at the back and indeed build up play through midfield.

Forest, Brighton, WBA, Stoke, Fulham twice , Burnley, Bolton twice. The number of disjointed displays against very poor sides is the damning evidence.

What will be acceptable in the coming games for all those who admire MH? Granted Spurs will be tough but would 2 points against Sunderland and Stoke, both at home be OK.

Of course it would, we beat Chelsea !!!

robbieh said:

You want to support the OP but basically fuel the fire of the criticism he has had already here. Choose your words.. ;-)

What I will say is that there are two sides to this 'not a team' argument

1) We make mistakes and miscommunicate, what this thread is about really. Notice how this has decreased as time has gone along.

2) We are mentally on the same line, the team is built of winners and we don't give up. We commit, we fight back. That's team spirit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.