We Hate Tottenham Hotspurs.....

was born in 81, but been informed that spurs got majorly lucky in that cup final

cant stand them - 2nd most over rated team in prem, behind the rags

the media obsession/adulation is well over board

similar arrogance from their fans, and that slow song they sing is THE most annoying song of all time

their manager is a bent cnut

Dislike like Spurs intensely as opposed to hate.
Spurs are arrogant, flash with a sense of entitlement, and none are justified.

Plus 1981, and their "meetings" that they insist on down there.

My Hate/dislike index reads:

1. rags
2. Spurs
3. Ipswich (their rag-loving fans plus the "you are the weakest link banner" in 2001)
4. Millwall
5. Everton
6. Liverpool (a new entry because of their hypocritical bleating about "fair play", and their racism/denial of racism)

MickyBenno81 said:
was born in 81, but been informed that spurs got majorly lucky in that cup final

cant stand them - 2nd most over rated team in prem, behind the rags

the media obsession/adulation is well over board

similar arrogance from their fans, and that slow song they sing is THE most annoying song of all time

their manager is a bent cnut

Spot on, fella.

Spurs were very lucky in the first game. We were ten mins from glory with their players going down with cramp. We just couldn;t quite finish 'em off, then they got that lucky deflection off poot old Tommy Hutch's shoulder to equalie with Glenda's free kick.

The Southern media's obsession with 'em is truly nauseating, as is that slow song. Hate it with a passion.

I've always preferred Arsenal (even if they have started to get on my nerves in recent years too).

CityCTID said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
I fucking hate Tottenham.
I fucking hate Tottenham big fucking time

When Mario scored it felt so Fuking good didn't it? After they got there 2nd for 2.2 there fans starting giving the big time as you do just to be left gutted. We all no how painful last minute goals feel. They are a good team with harry but talk to much harry has put the boot in the his beloved press anough times when really they have spent alot off money there self not as much but alot

Dislike most of the clubs mentioned because they aren't City, but I hate Stockport too mainly because of the grief I got when they hammered us in 1998, didn't help my girlfriend's dad and brother were Stockport fans. Pleases me no end to see them struggling so much in the conference, couldn't have happened to a nicer club....well maybe the rags, and Everton, tottenham...in fact f*ck the lot of them!!

Can't stand Twitcher redknapp or spurs, never have done and never will do, even if he takes (he really wants) England Managers job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.