We have a winner for dumbest post of the year so far

Well, I guess, he has a point in so far as they are both footballers, play the same position and score regularly (sadly in the case of Dunne normally in the wrong net!). However, after that I'm drawing a blank!

carvalho pisses all over terry. terry is just the one daft enough to throw his body on the line. when theres a striker with pace who knows how to move off the ball hes fucked and hasnt got a clue

terry used to get himself out of problems about 3 years ago cause he still had some pace left in him (awaits someone to tell me that hes never had pace). now he just gets stranded far too often

foley87 said:
carvalho pisses all over terry. terry is just the one daft enough to throw his body on the line. when theres a striker with pace who knows how to move off the ball hes fucked and hasnt got a clue

terry used to get himself out of problems about 3 years ago cause he still had some pace left in him (awaits someone to tell me that hes never had pace). now he just gets stranded far too often
im sorry, there is no way of you getting out of this one. idiot.

AntonDonJuan said:
and the winner issssssssssss............

foley87 said:
JT is just a better version of dunne

no thanks

Congratulations

i thought i was the only one that noticed it because i seemed to be the only one that replied to it pmsl!

It's far from the dumbest post of the day let alone the year Ant!

Personally for me, seconds after Tevez did us in the derby and a load on here started worshipping him was a low moment where intelligence, pride and testicles are concerned. Hey but that's just 'controversial' old me I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.