We have lost 1 game in 7 months!

it's mad because at ht against forest we were flying and had a perfect start to the season, 30 seconds into the 2nd half chaos ensued and then freefall since there

Eeee for the days when we’d only WON one game in x number of months. We didn’t cry in our tea/coffee/beer then. We just got up, dusted ourselves off and sang, ~We’re Man City we fight to the end.~
Where’s our Dunkirk (Dunlosing) spirit gone?
JMHO Folks. :-) :-) ;-)

Last edited:
it's mad because at ht against forest we were flying and had a perfect start to the season, 30 seconds into the 2nd half chaos ensued and then freefall since there
Yep. Rodri has been a star for us, so i can let him off with one crazy out of character moment, but damn its still fucking frustrating to think about.

Well it's lost 4 in 8 months now.
2 points behind the League leaders after 8 games. Considering our usual starts I'll take that.
Pity about Spurs and Arsenal winning the League though.

If we do win it again this season I'm going to really ram it down the throats of some of their shitbag fans the giddy embarrassing norf Landan small time cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.