We just hit 1,000,000 on facebook

I'll bet less than 1% of them ever bother to get to a match in their entire lives. I bet many aren't even City fans.

Yeah, we don't need money or new fans, everything was better in 1998 when it was just me, my mates and my dad going to Maine Road to watch utter shit served on a plate of shit with 28'000 like minded Mancunian men.

Fuck foreign players too, Aguero, Dzeko, Silva, Yaya - none of them can feel the passion of a McGoldrick, Creaney or Taylor.

And don't get me started on Mancini, he's no Alan Ball or Phil Neal is he? They didn't ponce about in scarves.

MCFC 4 EVER said:
lewisMCFC said:
GO GO GO GO CITIZENS!!!

LOVE DZEKOOOOOOOOO!!!

TEVEZ MA FAVOURITE PLAYER EVER. GO CITIZENS

their names - all forien and wierd

-_-

haha makes me laugh though reading the comments.
This^^
Another favourite amongst the so called "fans" is:
MANCINI OUT MOURINHO IN!

It pisses me off so I don't go on the facebook page anymore
surely this had to be a joke?

-- Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:51 am --

danburge82 said:
I'll bet less than 1% of them ever bother to get to a match in their entire lives. I bet many aren't even City fans.
the majority are probably supporters of certain players.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:53 am --<br /><br />
danburge82 said:
This is true, but what they gives us is of less importance. Its what they give our sponsors that counts! the larger the fanbase is, more money can be earned from sponsors.

zeven said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:
lewisMCFC said:
GO GO GO GO CITIZENS!!!

LOVE DZEKOOOOOOOOO!!!

TEVEZ MA FAVOURITE PLAYER EVER. GO CITIZENS

their names - all forien and wierd

-_-

haha makes me laugh though reading the comments.
This^^
Another favourite amongst the so called "fans" is:
MANCINI OUT MOURINHO IN!

It pisses me off so I don't go on the facebook page anymore
surely this had to be a joke?-- Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:51 am --

danburge82 said:
the majority are probably supporters of certain players.
No seriously some cunts on the facebook page often say "MANCINI OUT MOURINHO IN"
More than half of them wouldn't know who Bert Trautmann is

With this 20% off discount in the online shop because of this milestone, can you get that as well as regular season card discount?

MCFC 4 EVER said:
No seriously some cunts on the facebook page often say "MANCINI OUT MOURINHO IN" More than half of them wouldn't know who Bert Trautmann is

Plenty of people on here spent all last season saying 'Mancini out, Mourinho in'.

If we lose or draw today, the same people will be saying it all over again.

Idiocy isn't exclusively foreign or southern, plenty of Mancunians are more than capable.

danburge82 said:

This!! Have you seen some of the shit these idiots are putting? They ain't fans fuck knows what they are but its stupid to refer to them as fans! I bet half of them wouldn't know who Kinkladze and Goater are let alone Bert Trautmann!!<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:32 pm --<br /><br />Many goal so good for City this day, me so happy so happy! Goal go City!! Edin Aguero is the bestest for the Etihad Stadium!!
I think that would just about sum up their feelings on the Wigan game, saying that i probably make more sense than them there! Where have these people come from??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.