We lost today

goose72

And played pretty poorly, so I think we should start all our Mancini/Petrov/Barry/Given/Bellamy out threads here to save cluttering up the rest of the board.

FFS - who wouldn't have taken our current position a few years ago? And everyone's shit sometimes. Sometimes you can even be shit and win, like on Sunday, or the odd day in the 90s!

I have to agree with you mate, but the one thing that pisses me of is: why the fuck does Adebayore move towards and then plays on the wings!?!

Yeah, he seems to be having an odd one ever since he got banned really. I reckon we'll get him back in the centre when all our wide players are fit and available again and probably drop Tevez in behind, but then I'm not Mancini!

Anyway, don't get me wrong, yesterday's effort was unacceptable, but I do wish everyone wouldn't be so bloody dramatic with their reactions. Anyone that thinks our current position, and performances on the whole, are bad, is either a recently converted rag who expects the same here immediately, or too young to remember the 90s!

Oh actually - I posted it at 12.01am. Shit, yeah - yesterday then!

I agree.

It's annoying coming on here even when we win sometimes!

We'll get there cause we're city, super city!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.