We Need A 'I Am F***ing Happy because........' Thread.

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
I'm happy all the time because I am not all there and am not right in the head.

Happy days.

BBB agrees with this!

Lol I'm hapoy cos I have a bottle of wine I painted my bedroom all white today and my daughters and grandson have just gone shop to buy chocolate :)

BlueBearBoots said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
I'm happy all the time because I am not all there and am not right in the head.

Happy days.

BBB agrees with this!

Thank you.

Lol I'm hapoy cos I have a bottle of wine I painted my bedroom all white today and my daughters and grandson have just gone shop to buy chocolate :)

Im happy now as Ive just arrived at my house in Oxfordshire on my way to Wembley and the start of my 53rd consecutive season of watching city, Just having a beer and watching the Augero goal on youtube, it still brings a lump to the throat and a tear to the eye.

dick slexia said:
Im happy now as Ive just arrived at my house in Oxfordshire on my way to Wembley and the start of my 53rd consecutive season of watching city, Just having a beer and watching the Augero goal on youtube, it still brings a lump to the throat and a tear to the eye.

Nice one Blue.

I'm buzzing because Stars Wars is on the telly.

I'm happy because its just me, the TV, and a beer or five.

mcmanus said:
dick slexia said:

Nice one Blue.

I bet your watching it with all the adverts and the break for the news and you own it on dvd

Dicko69 said:
mcmanus said:
dick slexia said:

Nice one Blue.

I bet your watching it with all the adverts and the break for the news and you own it on dvd

I'm fucking happy because......when its own the box it seems better. Why? I don't know.

The team i play pool for has made the finals, my doubles partner and i are in the grand final of the doubles comp, and it looks like i will be awarded the most consistent player in the league trophy.

Not bad considering that this is my first season back playing after a 10 year break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.