We need a Tevez anthem

Uber Blues said:
I cannot pay Carlos a greater acolade, or hold him in any higher regard than by offering the following song that we use to sing to "Colin the King" in the 1970's. Words changed for Carlos.

Tune of Lilly the Pink for our younger viewers!!

We'll drink a drink a drink
To Carlos the king the king the king
He's the leader of Man City
He's the greatest
Centre Forward
That the world has ever seen.

I think we need more songs and the easiest way to do this is to recycle some of the old standards

So while he is no Nijinsky yet I think this is a really good shout and I would join in with gusto!

Uber Blues said:
I cannot pay Carlos a greater acolade, or hold him in any higher regard than by offering the following song that we use to sing to "Colin the King" in the 1970's. Words changed for Carlos.

Tune of Lilly the Pink for our younger viewers!!

He's the greatest
Centre Forward

Thats what i just said !!,5 minutes earlier !!

come on blues its the song for king carlos

He's the greatest
Centre Forward

Only too happy to agree that it is about time this was re used and no disrespect to King Colin Tevez is winning us games singlehandely.

Can someone drop the tune on the thread off you tube or something? Me old twat with limited brain cells so not sure how to do it!!
Some old songs for the good new times ahead, and to remind us of the great times under Joe and Malc would be well timed in this era i think.
it really is time to believe a bit more now and start to sound like we mean business on the terraces......i mean in the seats...whooops!<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:46 pm --<br /><br />
bluemanc said:
Should it not be CARLOS THE CHIEF THE CHIEF THE CHIEF rather than King.

Would not some goons start thinking it was the CHEF the CHEF the CHEF or something though?? Sing it out loud and tell me how you think it sounds??

city version of the one the rags have for him :
whos that man from argnetina ?
whos that man we all adore ?
carlos tevez is his name
and hes scoring every game
because he doesn't play for fergie anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.