he said fuck united, fergie to
all my dreams have now come true
carlos tevez born to be a blue

To the Tune of El Capitan by OPM...

Oooh, la la la la la la la
El Capitan!!

Plus, and I'm no Stephen Morrisey, but some of the lyrics seem to lend themselves quite nicely to be changed to refer to Carlos.

Original final verse...

well captain morgan was a pirate dude
he use to jack motherfuckas and act real rude
as a real life person he wasn't much fun
but he sure made a good ass bottle of rum

Bellingham said:
To the Tune of El Capitan by OPM...

El Capitan!!

Plus, and I'm no Stephen Morrisey, but some of the lyrics seem to lend themselves quite nicely to be changed to refer to Carlos.

Original final verse...

well captain morgan was a pirate dude
he use to jack motherfuckas and act real rude
as a real life person he wasn't much fun
but he sure made a good ass bottle of rum
I had this tune in mind. Can't see it happening though.

These are all good but when we get to the game we probably wont remember nevermind gettin thousands of other fans to sing them, we need something short and catchy that we can sing a lot, hate to say it but with arsenals nasri song

Uber Blues said:
I cannot pay Carlos a greater acolade, or hold him in any higher regard than by offering the following song that we use to sing to "Colin the King" in the 1970's. Words changed for Carlos.

Tune of Lilly the Pink for our younger viewers!!

We'll drink a drink a drink
To Carlos the king the king the king
He's the leader of Man City
He's the greatest
Centre Forward
That the world has ever seen.
Has to be this everyone knows the structure just got to get the south stand singing it.

Manchester City kept focused on striker hunt by homesick Carlos Tevez
• Roque Santa Cruz believes Carlos Tevez is homesick
• Manchester City worried over his long-term future

Daniel Taylor
guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 26 October 2010 22.30 BST
Article history

Carlos Tevez's future at Manchester City is back under scrutiny amid a growing feeling behind the scenes at the club that he is not fully enjoying life in England and is homesick for Argentina.

Tevez has admitted recently that he is "not enjoying the life of a footballer" and it is becoming increasingly clear that his City colleagues are aware of his apparent disillusionment. Roque Santa Cruz, City's Paraguayan striker, said: "He wants to be among his people, who are in Argentina. Your heart goes out to his family. His siblings and his daughters are there … when you feel that your homeland is calling you back, you could end up giving up everything to return. Still, I think he will see it out and fulfil his contract with City before returning home."

Tevez is contracted until 2014 but, if there is a desire on his part to return to Argentina, it is unlikely in the extreme that the club will wait until his deal has expired and he can leave for a free agent.

For now, however, the view from within the club is that they hope Tevez can find happiness from helping Roberto Mancini's team challenge for major honours and being in an environment where he knows he is thought of highly. With seven goals already this season, his performances have not indicated a player who does not want to be there, and Mancini made him the captain in the summer in a deliberate attempt to show him how important he is to the club.

However, Santa Cruz, speaking on the Spanish radio station Cadena Sur, believes City are still short of being in a position to harbour realistic ambitions of lifting the league trophy. "We are below the level of those who will fight for the title," he said. "Our goal must be to be among the top four. Chelsea look the strongest, the most stable. Manchester United and Arsenal have great squads and will end up fighting for the title and we will have to play for fourth, probably with Tottenham."

Santa Cruz went on to confirm that he wanted to leave City, having been marginalised under Mancini to the extent that the former Blackburn Rovers player is not even included in the club's Europa League squad list. "Unfortunately I'm not playing as I'd like. The club have invested heavily, competition for places is great and I'm working every day to try to convince the coach but I'm still not getting picked. The situation is very complicated, I wanted to think well of it, but I'm not getting the playing time to convince anybody and my priority is to leave in the January transfer market. The coach has opted for certain players and, on top of that, his system is to play with only one striker, so I have even fewer options."

Santa Cruz knows City will make bringing in a new striker in January a priority, principally to take the pressure off Tevez. The club had believed Wayne Rooney was willing to move across Manchester before his decision to sign a new five-year contract at Old Trafford last week and they will now turn their attention to trying to resurrect a move for Edin Dzeko, Wolfsburg's prolific Bosnian international.

City pulled out of a deal in the summer when Wolfsburg quoted an asking price approaching £50m the view from Eastlands being that the 24-year-old was worth closer to £30m and that the German club were being unreasonable in the negotiations because they thought – wrongly, as it turned out – that money would be no object to the men financing the richest club in English football.

To the tune the rags have for him:

Who's that man from Argentina,
Who's that man who couldn't afford,
Carlos Tevez is a blue,
And he's number 32,
And he hates United more than me and you.

To the tune of 'will you be my girl'

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY, Carlos Tevez
Ohhh Ahhh
I wanna know..............will you score a goal!

Simple but effective.
it will also sound mint when the whole stadium shout 'ohhhh ahhh'!

cubanheels said:
WE'LL DRINK A DRINK A DRINK TO CARLOS THE KING THE KING THE KING ETC

Dodgy ground that mate. I know one blue on here that will flip even at the suggestion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.