We need the bell back!

I always thought that bell was annoying as fuck. Especially the season we had to relocate to the north stand due to the Kippax being made all seater and were put 3 rows from her. It’s a no from me. Personally I am more in favour of people chanting, everyone

I always thought that bell was annoying as fuck. Especially the season we had to relocate to the north stand due to the Kippax being made all seater and were put 3 rows from her. It’s a no from me. Personally I am more in favour of people chanting, everyone
I sat a couple of rows behind her for a season in the 70's with my Dad.
Probably the reason I have tinnitus now.

Mate in the seventies and eighties football hooliganism was rife, more so than now and Helen was allowed to take her bell with her.

You're right about that ..... i was on Helens coach parked up near that gasworks near Stamford Bridge on one occasion in the 70s, when she threatened to belt some Chelsea yobs around their earholes with that bell of hers, who had been attempting to 'storm' our coach and board it after one game there.

You're right about that ..... i was on Helens coach parked up near that gasworks near Stamford Bridge on one occasion in the 70s, when she threatened to belt some Chelsea yobs around their earholes with that bell of hers, who had been attempting to 'storm' our coach and board it after one game there.

It's hard to believe these days but Chelsea had one horrible mob back then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.