We need to be heard as well as seen...

BlueMoonRisin’

The banners are not to every blue's liking but I think they portray a powerful message on us getting shafted. I like them and thanks 1894 group.... I think we also need to be heard as well as seen so I thought up this earlier.

To Another Brick In The Wall/Pink Floyd

We don't need no bent corruption

We don't need cartel control

No dark decisions in the var room

UEFA leave this club alone

Hey FIFA, leave this club alone!

Where where you when we were skint n' shit with f *ck all

We were there when we were skint n' shit with f*ck all

All in all it's just another kick in the balls...

Thoughts?

The first 5 lines could take off....a nice easy chant. "Hey, UEFA, LEAVE THIS CLUB ALONE" (ref to FIFA edited, they might be on our side).

I like it. All we need is some clever Blues who can do a YouTube vid from separate rooms, a bit like I keep seeing everyone else doing on the tele and it sends a great message out before Monday and beyond.

First 5 lines, plus:

All in all you're just another dick in the wall
All in all it's just another kick in the balls

I had heard that a Scandinavian company was developing a phone app that allowed fans to record their club's chants on their Mobile, and their goal celebration, that would be played (presumably en masse rather than individually) over the club's tannoy system on match days. Fitting in a way as we tend to sing at funerals at the death of a loved one.

Club asking for designs for banners to be displayed....

Obviously

"We are not, we're not really here..."

What else?

"Fewer empty seats than Old Trafford"

Club asking for designs for banners to be displayed....

Obviously

"We are not, we're not really here..."

What else?

"Fewer empty seats than Old Trafford"
"We've been to Rotterdam and Monaco, Napoli and Rome, we've still got blue empty seats, empty seats at home"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.