We need to support Mancini and the team.

kenzie115 said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
We can't carry on with a negative attitude, the players need to know the fans back Bobby 100% and they will pull themselves together, I know we are going through a tough run and some of you can't wait to stick the knife in Mancini's back but if he is sacked then we are right back to square 1 again and we can't afford it, he hasn't even played his first choice XI yet and people are calling for his head. I fully believe he is the man for the job and everyone needs to roar the lads to victory against west brom and the rags and we will be right back up there, lets not bow to the scum in the media who want us to fail. CTWD !

Keep shouting mate, we need to get this across to people.

All we can do to help the team as fans is support them, UNCONDITIONALLY!

Since when has supporting City been about results? Never![bigimg][bigimg][/bigimg][/bigimg] Mancini is the manager and therefore part of the club so if you don't support Mancini you're not supporting the club!

We need to be strong, we need to be loyal and we need to be patient. We've waited 35 years and now we're getting hysterical about 3 games! I'm glad I didn't read these boards when Pearce was in charge!

At last !!!!! A poster who has hit the nail on the head.... FFS supporting City is a way of life. CTID

Kippax Street 1880 said:
We can't carry on with a negative attitude, the players need to know the fans back Bobby 100% and they will pull themselves together, I know we are going through a tough run and some of you can't wait to stick the knife in Mancini's back but if he is sacked then we are right back to square 1 again and we can't afford it, he hasn't even played his first choice XI yet and people are calling for his head. I fully believe he is the man for the job and everyone needs to roar the lads to victory against west brom and the rags and we will be right back up there, lets not bow to the scum in the media who want us to fail. CTWD !

Couldn't agree more mate

mancini need fans support
he is a good manager.its not the best way to suck him.hughes was critisized by everyone but now his fulham plays the great football so we must trust him and give a time to build the club.its difficult to win PL in one or two years rafa benitez every year was trying to win it but his pool was always fourth but in the champions league his team was playing better than arsenal,chelsea or united so PL is the most difficult league and it needs a lot of time to win .
ps it is the first time mancini has his full team.so lets see what he can do
i think that in next two matches we will get 6 points and with the full squad we will get to the second place.chelsea playes the best football now but dont forget we have fucked them three times already
i hope everything will be okay in next seven days.its time to win united.its time..........
all we need is 3 points against west brom.:)

Prestwich_Blue said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
the players need to know the fans back Bobby 100%
But that's the problem - they don't. Apart from some head-up-their-backsides "Ra Ra Ra" merchants on here, the overwhelming majority of City fans I speak to are either very unsure about him or very unhappy.

Of the 8 adults I go to games with, the other 7 (who don't come on Bluemoon) think he's a waste of space. Why do think there are no songs about him when we even used to sing "Hughesy, Hughsey give us a wave"?

Funny that, I go with (or meet with at games anyway) a similar number of people to you, and not one of them want him out.

I thought he lost the plot last night, in both team selection, and tactics, not to mention the baffling Milner substitution, but he's still got my support for the next game.

I don't think the overly negative attitude of some is helping, as its ramping up the pressure on everyone, manager, players, and fans, and I can see why people are rallying to get everyone together. The media are loving the division amongst the fans, and using it to divide us further, because they really don't want us to be a success, and its for this reason above all that we should show support just now. We all want one thing, a successful City, and as things stand that means a successful Mancini, no matter what you think of him, because to get rid of him, with no obvious replacement will mean another wasted year.

To the original poster, I don't think anyone is not backing him and the team fully during a game, if they are they're not blues, but on here I think its fair to be critical when its deserved, and it certainly was after his team selection, tactics, and the second half performance last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.