'We needed Mario today...' UPDATE

Re: 'We needed Mario today - would have given us that spark'

stonerblue said:
stony said:
BluePurgatory said:
Dont worry stony if and when Mario goes this site will be like a libary. The haters will have no one to hate until they find there next victim!

Haters ? Why are people who are judging Balo purely on his performances called haters ?
It's just a term made up so the fan boys feel better about themselves. I certainly don't hate him and I've made excuses for him and given him two years to come good. Most players aren't even allowed two games by some on here and Balo has had long enough. I'd rather we use the money his sale will free up on someone who wants to play for us and will put in 100% every week.
Says it all that his fans have to go on the attack in a effort to defend him. Why not list all his brilliant performances to counter the argument that he's not done enough ? I think we all know why, there simply aren't enough of them.

Come on stony, some of the posts regarding Mario have been full of bile and there have been a lot of them.
Having a different opinion doesn't make you a 'hater'. The same posters constantly calling for a player to 'fuck off' are the haters. Hell, some of them only post in Mario threads to register their disgust.

As Skashion said in another post you are wasting your time as he is one of them. Hate is Blind!

LittleStan said:
Right OK, not been on for a while but I get the feeling some of you are taking the piss. Media have been going on about him moving for ages and we know that it's all bollocks.

Seriously, is he injured?

On his way back to Italy Stan. Looks like Tixi-lix et al may have marginalised Bob and got rid. Clearly they think we still have enough in form goalscorers to retain our title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.