We never win at home and...

Always been one of my favourites, used to think it really summed up what being a blue was all about, used to cheer me up when times were bad, recall a long rendition at loftus road one year!

Blue Mist said:
Vienna_70 said:
Can someone please post the full lyrics of the song?

The original is
We never win at home and we never win away
We lost last wek and we lost today
We dont give a fuck
'Cos were all issed up
MCFC OK

It has been changed this season to we always win at home etc.

P.S. Have I just been clarkied ?

Thank you.

And no, you've not been Clarkie'd; I genuinely didn't know the second line, though I was pretty sure of the rest.

I was sat in with the Newcastle fans just below our lot.

They had that 'what the fuck' look on all their faces when this was coming from above.

Funniest thing of the day was after they applauded us when Vinny etc came over. As we went back to the tunnel, it was time for their lap of honour it was also time for me to go. About 15 blues must have had the same thought as the steps out of the stand had 15 guys on them none of whom had colours on and all with a little smile.

Got to ground level and could hear 'Phil Jones' being sung, bust out of the gates straight into the City fans and could finally let rip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.