We score when we want

lanzablue

Is it just me, or are others thinking this is sounding too arrogant ?
It's a great one to throw back at the scum but in any other game, especially when two goals came from penalties I can see it pissing people off.
Do we really wanna be seen in the same light as some of the other arrogant twunts around ?

lanzablue said:
Is it just me, or are others thinking this is sounding too arrogant ?
It's a great one to throw back at the scum but in any other game, especially when two goals came from penalties I can see it pissing people off.
Do we really wanna be seen in the same light as some of the other arrogant twunts around ?
No, you re right.
Henceforth we should only praise the opposition .
Me? I was slightly pissed off when the Geordies referred to us as a "shit man nited" but d you know what? I just took it as banter.
So we piss other fans off? Brilliant, bring it on

If we have to listen to 'Where were you when you were shit' (it always amuses me that the away fans seem to think they have just thought that one up) and the ludicrous 'You're just a shit man united' (that one just doesn't make sense anymore) then we should be able to sing it, without fear of being accused as arrogant.

I think it's daft tbh. I usually call rags arrogant for singing that song but now I can't say anything. I feel like I've gone down to their level

bluebloodmcfc said:
Totally agree, it sounds arrogant when we sing it..
proud to sing as are many blues.To me it all about a great team we have who have scored an incredible amount of goals in such a short space of time and while we are doing so will sing it in celebration of. You miserable person!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.