We should sell out against Everton

big atmosphere needed everyone, drive them through,

always good to see the away fans bring full numbers, adds to the atmosphere, nothing worse than a half empty away end.

Gonna be a cracking game, gonna be an open game i think, first goal could be vital.

BlueBoy2010 said:
We sold out our allocation the begining of last week

Shame you don't sell out at home games (unless of course you play the rags or Liverpool).

BlueBoy2010 said:
What will your team be? I see Lescott will be missing the game and Adebayour is banned with Bride injured. Everton to win 2-0

Dream on dipper.We'll be up for this one.
Mind you-I guess that anything can happen in a cup final.
It is your cup final,isn't it?

RBmk2 said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
What will your team be? I see Lescott will be missing the game and Adebayour is banned with Bride injured. Everton to win 2-0

That's a bit rich coming from fans who haven't seen a major cup final in almost 30 years LOL . It is a bit hard to sell out home games considering the away end is hardly ever filled (by you're lot too haha) and we have 4k seats with only 20% visability only going for £1 less than an obstructed view but hey we still average 36,600 in a 39,500 stadium which in it's current state is very good also those in glass houses, you don't sell out your games either despite massive investment you clown

BlueBoy2010 said:
RBmk2 said:
That's a bit rich coming from fans who haven't seen a major cup final in almost 30 years LOL . It is a bit hard to sell out home games considering the away end is hardly ever filled (by you're lot too haha) and we have 4k seats with only 20% visability only going for £1 less than an obstructed view but hey we still average 36,600 in a 39,500 stadium which in it's current state is very good also those in glass houses, you don't sell out your games either despite massive investment you clown

I know pal, but as I said you never have a problem selling out aginst the rags or Liverpool...

Does make me laugh Everton fans coming on here giving it large about selling out when you have had crowds of 32k at GP this season.

You've had crowds of 28k and your away support is laughable. Liverpool and Man Utd sell out because they're historically our two biggest games so people go along for he atmosphere and stand at the front or on the stairs. Take yesterday for example 36,600+ against Bolton who took at the most 200 fans. We beat you 2-0 already tuis season so that pint you want is called reality. Arteta is back and Everton are looking a lot better we'll probably pick up another injury to one o our main players soon though

BlueBoy2010 said:
You've had crowds of 28k and your away support is laughable. Liverpool and Man Utd sell out because they're historically our two biggest games so people go along for he atmosphere and stand at the front or on the stairs. Take yesterday for example 36,600+ against Bolton who took at the most 200 fans. We beat you 2-0 already tuis season so that pint you want is called reality. Arteta is back and Everton are looking a lot better we'll probably pick up another injury to one o our main players soon though

When was that mate ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.