WE SHOULD TRY AND SIGN HIM!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
yorks blue said:
videos mean nothing
anyone can look good on youtube and what class opponents is he facing
how old is he?

someone mentioned freddy adu what happened to him can remember him been a kid and was the next big thing
He want to Benfica can't get in the side(he has played something like 10 games for them since 2007) and has been out on loan, I think he is with another team in Portugal right now with the option to buy at the end of the year(last years loan team didn't take up the offer).
he never played in a team outside UAE.

Emarati*Soccer*Star said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
He want to Benfica can't get in the side(he has played something like 10 games for them since 2007) and has been out on loan, I think he is with another team in Portugal right now with the option to buy at the end of the year(last years loan team didn't take up the offer).
he never played in a team outside UAE.
we are talking about Freddy Adu mate.

skybluekings said:
forevercity said:
he's crap

That's the best you can do?

Those were very good goals he scored and he seems to have a good awareness for where to put the ball when shooting, rather than just shoot and hope.

Your 'opinion' seems more BIASED than anything else against the fact that he's from UAE.

You're crap!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrdS3KMCebw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrdS3KMCebw</a>

some great goals from this lad too, lets sign him.......

the opposition he is playing in those videos are awful, this guy will never ever be even an average championship player in my very humble opinion.

No offense to whoever wrote this but manchester city have one of the best group of players in the world right now, do you really think that this guy would fit in that group? Personaly I think that he can't even be a reserve player in city.

de niro said:
i've seen this kid before, did'nt know his name, good little player if you ask me, in the prem though? not sure.

he is 5' 5". Him and SWP would make an effective diddyman wing cpmbo, you know for those two giants up front, Tevez and Bellamy.

KenTheLandlord said:
de niro said:
i've seen this kid before, did'nt know his name, good little player if you ask me, in the prem though? not sure.

he is 5' 5". Him and SWP would make an effective diddyman wing cpmbo, you know for those two giants up front, Tevez and Bellamy.
He will make the perfect playmaker....he's short,fast,slik and an awsome eye 4 goal

looks ok, but he'd never get into the team, in fact if hes an attackin mid then he's competing with Ireland.....

we went through this whole 'check this guy out' shite a while back an ended with three thai players and that Yasser guy from the UAE....who as someone said, wasnt cut out (cheers dunnie)

if this guy is so good why hasn't he been snapped up by someone since the barca link?

at the end of the day Gergios Samaras looked better on youtube mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.