We should walk out.

summer of 69 said:
All this crap about principles and the moral high ground that Tevez should never play again. Bollocks the lot of it!! Tevez is simply a resource, an asset that we've paid money for, nothing else. He needs to get fit and make himself available for selection. Who cares what his feud with the control freak Mancini is, it's us City fans that will suffer the ridicule of our Rag counterparts when we come second! But never mind eh, we stuck to our guns and prefered to be runners up when we could have walked the fucking thing with a goal machine that the manager had a row with.
wow, i think the seasons getting to you.

At the end of the day, we all support Manchester City and without question, the club comes first before players, managers and other staff.
I dont know many people who like Tevez at the minute but if he was fit and the manager felt his services were required then I for one would give him the same support that all the other players get.
If he didnt then pull his weight on the field then I would probably join the chorus of boo's against him.
I dont want him back at our club the same as most fans but as it stands it looks to me that we are still short of a forward and it endsup nobody wants him, we may as well use him for now.
I dont think walking out would serve any purpose.
I suspect the club has done as much as it can to get rid of him but we have to be in control of the situation so it looks like we stuck with him.

If Tevez ever plays for us again I will be seriously gutted. If Carroll ever plays for us I will be fuckin' suicidal.

It's a shame we can't sell Tevez and get closure on the whole thing.

Fuck me, there's a lot here claiming the moral high ground. Must admit that I was happy when I found out that the club had not paid his wages. However, and I'm not WUMING, I think the club have handled this badly. We've got one of the best forwards this league has seen and he's sitting at fucking home. Someone has fucked this up royally. He should be here playing for his place. I don't give a flying shite what the papers are reporting - it's funny that Blues on here are happy to quote newspaper talk when it backs up their argument, but think it's all shite when they don't agree. The club need to get him back, and get him fit, and then get him playing again. If someone then comes in with a bid, great, but if not then he helps us to the Prem Lge trophy.

As for Blues walking out of the stadium - grow up. Most of your opinion of this guy is what you've read in the tabloids and what you've read online - and let's face it, neither are 100% trustworthy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.