We........ungrateful bastards.

2sheikhs

Lets be honest,if somebody before the season started offered us 12 points from 5 games and beating barcelona away and getting through a tricky banana-skin cup match i'd have accepted that.I think we have a better starting 11 than any team in the league.WE have'nt even settled in yet.Somebody soon is gonna get a real twatting off us and that's before we tweak thing a little in the january window.The league is ours this year....lump on.

Agree with this.
It's been a gut wrenching, hearbreaking day but the positives to take out are that we scored 3 away at the Champions & given them a hell of a game despite Ade & Robbie not playing. Plenty of things to work on of course that said.

Let's not all forget that it is only just past a year since the takeover & Hughes has had only 2 transfer windows to make a successful side, it will take longer to match the Chelsea & them Lucky Rags but were very close & they know it.

I've looked at the next few league fixtures & the next 6 are certainly all winnable, the difficult one being Villa.

Don't be downbeat, are day is coming!!

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Lets be honest,if somebody before the season started offered us 12 points from 5 games and beating barcelona away and getting through a tricky banana-skin cup match i'd have accepted that.I think we have a better starting 11 than any team in the league.WE have'nt even settled in yet.Somebody soon is gonna get a real twatting off us and that's before we tweak thing a little in the january window.The league is ours this year....lump on.
Iy's not really a question of being ungrateful, is it? What has pissed me off today is;

1. At times today, particularly in the second half, our defending and ball retention was poor. Dropping too deep and inviting the inevitable onslaught on to us. Was anybody really surprised when the vermin scored those two goals in "proper" time. But, more importantly;

2. The sense of injustice and of being cheated out of something we scrapped like fuck for. Perhaps on the overall balance of play, possession and efforts on goal (cheers Shay!) we might not have deserved it. But the board went up for 4 minutes and shortarse Owen scored on 95:28 (I think). That is cheating.

jimharri said:
Iy's not really a question of being ungrateful, is it? What has pissed me off today is;

1. At times today, particularly in the second half, our defending and ball retention was poor. Dropping too deep and inviting the inevitable onslaught on to us. Was anybody really surprised when the vermin scored those two goals in "proper" time. But, more importantly;

2. The sense of injustice and of being cheated out of something we scrapped like fuck for. Perhaps on the overall balance of play, possession and efforts on goal (cheers Shay!) we might not have deserved it. But the board went up for 4 minutes and shortarse Owen scored on 95:28 (I think). That is cheating.
I know what your saying but we just have to accept that there is corruption in football,particularly concerning the rags.It's like boxers fighting in Italy had to knock an Italian out to get a draw.We will win the title this year and todays injustice won't matter in May.

jimharri said:

I know what your saying but we just have to accept that there is corruption in football,particularly concerning the rags.It's like boxers fighting in Italy had to knock an Italian out to get a draw.We will win the title this year and todays injustice won't matter in May.

good on ya mate, it's good to see some positivity!

MikeF said:
Ok we lost today and I'm right fecked off now in the manner it happened but win our game in hand and we're back on level points with the red tw@ts

Everyone is pissed off and that's understandable. I'm going to leave it 24 hours to let the dust settle before I make reference to our poor defending in general, and Micah Richards in particular!

MSSBLUETRILLIONS said:
Agree with this.
It's been a gut wrenching, hearbreaking day but the positives to take out are that we scored 3 away at the Champions & given them a hell of a game despite Ade & Robbie not playing. Plenty of things to work on of course that said.

Let's not all forget that it is only just past a year since the takeover & Hughes has had only 2 transfer windows to make a successful side, it will take longer to match the Chelsea & them Lucky Rags but were very close & they know it.

I've looked at the next few league fixtures & the next 6 are certainly all winnable, the difficult one being Villa.

Don't be downbeat, are day is coming!!

DIDN`T HULL CITY SCORE 3 GOALS AT CHAMPS LAST YR, BUT STILL GOT BEAT 4.3?

Still think it will be a great season top 4 place and cup win !

I aint ungrateful the start has really come as a surprise I thought 9 points. I do feel results have masked defensive performances though. Up front we have shown we have the fire power to match the best at the back we have been awful and but for Shay we could be low down the table it is the area that needs strength and why letting Dunne go was a mistake.

jimharri said:

What a steaming pile of horse bollocks. Just accept it? Fuck that... were not ungrateful, thats absurd. We have every right to be angry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.