We........ungrateful bastards.

salfordblue-tony2 said:
MSSBLUETRILLIONS said:
Agree with this.
It's been a gut wrenching, hearbreaking day but the positives to take out are that we scored 3 away at the Champions & given them a hell of a game despite Ade & Robbie not playing. Plenty of things to work on of course that said.

Let's not all forget that it is only just past a year since the takeover & Hughes has had only 2 transfer windows to make a successful side, it will take longer to match the Chelsea & them Lucky Rags but were very close & they know it.

I've looked at the next few league fixtures & the next 6 are certainly all winnable, the difficult one being Villa.

Don't be downbeat, are day is coming!!

DIDN`T HULL CITY SCORE 3 GOALS AT CHAMPS LAST YR, BUT STILL GOT BEAT 4.3?

Still think it will be a great season top 4 place and cup win !
WRONG.Believe me,we will win the league this year.This isn't blind optimism.We will be in the top 4 this xmas and the top stars that might have thought twice about joining us before will want to join in January.WE WILL WIN THE TITLE AND BACONFACE WILL RETIRE BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE WILL NEVER BEAT US AGAIN. EVER

I'm a little worried of all this title talk, it could take us 6-12 months to gel properly, today shown our weakness imo.

Clinical going forward, I love how we look like we could score a goal everytime we go forward, but we lack the togetherness in the middle and at the back, like the rags had today - but that will come with time playing together week in week out.

On a possitive note wwe scored 3 goals at the supposed toughest ground in England, missing our two best players - will be different story when they turn up at Eastlands.

I think we blues should certainly realise just what progress we have made in recent months and im sure if we were told that we would be stuffing Arsenal at home and shitting the scum up big time in their own back yard i think i would settle for that.
About todays game what pisses me off is our so called bread and butter stars seem to go all star struck at the Theatre of fickle fuckers.We just invited the scum to attack in the second half and didnt close down like against Arsenal.
Michah Richards i do like but he looked like a primary school player playing against bigger boys today.
SWP did fuckall and Irleland just seemed off the pace.I think only for Shay today and Bellamy it could of sent me to an early grave not to mention after ive twatted some red scum at work first.
Also you know its not our day when Fletcher scores twice.I mean who the fuck is that ponse.
Anyway the scum know they have been let off the hook and been lucky today ,long gone are the days the scum enjoy derby games and sit back to relax.I know from scum at work they are shitting themselves cos they know not to fuck with the Blues anymore.
The good thing is we are going in the right direction and fast, i cant wait til we get them at home.

CITY TIL I DIE.

I'm proud as fuck of our players & staff , we've made a great start to the season & we gave our all today, even in defeat there were numerous positives to be taken from todays game.
Onwards & upwards for us, no dodgy timekeeping or bile laden media are going to stop us getting to where we want to be.
The future is most definitely sky blue & i'm going to love every fucking second of it.

i think city should keep their heads held high. if it woznt for a cheating cnut in black we would of all bin on here singing were gona win the league.
we have got off to a great start 4 out of 5, lets not forget how many players were missing today. defending at times left abit to be desired but we are clinical infront ov goal and im gona guarantee a top 4 finish right now. wait till they come to eastlands they wont know wots hit them. KEEP FAITH FELLOW BLUES!!!!!!!1

Kinky Gio said:
I'm a little worried of all this title talk, it could take us 6-12 months to gel properly, today shown our weakness imo.

Clinical going forward, I love how we look like we could score a goal everytime we go forward, but we lack the togetherness in the middle and at the back, like the rags had today - but that will come with time playing together week in week out.

On a possitive note wwe scored 3 goals at the supposed toughest ground in England, missing our two best players - will be different story when they turn up at Eastlands.
So if we win 4 out of 5 when we haven't even "gelled" yet,what happens when we have?THE TITLES OURS......WE WILL NOT BE DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.