We was here before.......

Stillsy

And we will still be here after this vile mercenary omlet necked gremlin fucks off to werever he wants.

Get in Dzeko and Torres and he will be forgotten.

Fuck you Carlos just fuck you.

Stillsy said:
And we will still be here after this vile mercenary omlet necked gremlin fucks off to werever he wants.

Rather than be all rag-like why don't you think what he has done for this club in the last year. Let's just wait and see what happens, he may not be going anywhere just yet.

Stillsy said:

If that's an original insult of your own Stillsy, I congratulate you - brilliant.

I agree with your sentiments too.

the blue panther said:
Stillsy said:

If that's an original insult of your own Stillsy, I congratulate you - brilliant.

Lmaoo it is all mine mate.

andyblue87 said:
Stillsy said:

Rather than be all rag-like why don't you think what he has done for this club in the last year. Let's just wait and see what happens, he may not be going anywhere just yet.

Rag like? No rags go around saying their best striker is the best in the world then when he says he wants too leave they say he was shit anyway.

I never said Tevez was shit hes a brilliant player and has been amazing for us but what he has done now is beyond repair. The other day i said let him go in peace and just be thankful for what he has done, but him and his agent have both took the piss yesterday with these statements and too me tevez is dead and if he ever steps foot on that pitch again for the team i love then i will boo every touch the dirty argentine troll<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:56 am --<br /><br />
the blue panther said:
Stillsy said:

Lmaoo it is all mine mate.

andyblue87 said:
Stillsy said:

Rag like? No rags go around saying their best striker is the best in the world then when he says he wants too leave they say he was shit anyway.

I never said Tevez was shit hes a brilliant player and has been amazing for us but what he has done now is beyond repair. The other day i said let him go in peace and just be thankful for what he has done, but him and his agent have both took the piss yesterday with these statements and too me tevez is dead and if he ever steps foot on that pitch again for the team i love then i will boo every touch the dirty argentine troll

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.