We were excellent today from start to finish. Well done city

danny21manc

Let's see what the fucking pundits have to say to this tonight on MOTD. Eat shit, Mark Lawrenson.

De Jong without doubt man of the match for me, keeps getting better and better.

Citycitytid said:
Let's see what the fucking pundits have to say to this tonight on MOTD. Eat shit, Mark Lawrenson.

De Jong without doubt man of the match for me, keeps getting better and better.
De Jong is a little monster! Wouldn't want to get into a fight with him... Richards had a great game as well.

Every single pundit i have heard said chelsea victory. COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant performance, Ade so unlucky for their first but more than made up fot it. I must admit when we got the free kick I wondered why Tezez was taking it instead of Robinho then I thought thats why! YAAAAAAAH!

Victory but bitter victory with too many controversial calls by the referee. This man seemed to turn City into a tool for United in their race for the title.
Manchester United fans must rejoice as their main rival to the title lost and can thank the referee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.