We were excellent today from start to finish. Well done city

FCLB said:
Victory but bitter victory with too many controversial calls by the referee. This man seemed to turn City into a tool for United in their race for the title.
Manchester United fans must rejoice as their main rival to the title lost and can thank the referee.
fuck united its are day !!!

Micah Richards had a fantastic game! Must be said. He looked like he did when he first broke into the team!

FCLB said:
Victory but bitter victory with too many controversial calls by the referee. This man seemed to turn City into a tool for United in their race for the title.
Manchester United fans must rejoice as their main rival to the title lost and can thank the referee.

ok so united's victory over us was bitter for them also then? and hulls draw was bitter for them aswell? we hav had so many decisions go against us in other games but we finally have some go with us and it turns to a bitter win ? you are on confused rag

South City said:
FCLB said:

ok so united's victory over us was bitter for them also then? and hulls draw was bitter for them aswell? we hav had so many decisions go against us in other games but we finally have some go with us and it turns to a bitter win ? you are on confused rag

Don't even bother taking them on mate.

Excellent all round team performance against a Chelsea side who were up for it from the word go.

A little bit of luck with Micah's handball - If it had been the other way round I am sure we would have wanted it disallowed but how they kept Eleven men on the pitch was beyond me and Belleti should have been shown a straight Red. Dont know how anybody can call Robbie after today -he played well and Micah was outstanding as was everybody really.

We need to kick on now and build on this.

Soulboy said:
In the past 40 years I've missed about a dozen home games... I missed today, but saw bits of it on t'internet... absolutely brilliant.

So jealous of 1-Barry-Conlon and M27 as I was supposedly meeting up with them today for a good old fashioned piss up in Manchester. Maybe next time lads?

Unfotunately the last 20 minutes did NOT help my condition!

You were sadly missed my friend. I hope you are 100% soon and we'll get something sorted.

Everything about yesterday was perfect. I love 5.30 Saturday kick offs and the drinking before it was very enjoyable and, unusually, the fun didn't stop when the football began!!

I'm starting to 'get' Tevez now and if we play to his strengths we can build a team around him, and I never thought I'd be saying that a month ago! I'm also warming to Robi more and more. I thought he has been excellent in both games since his return. De Jong's the one though, he's hero material and is the midfield enforcer we've been seriously lacking.

It's games like that which make me realise why I'm a Blue because the atmosphere was awesome with some good old fashioned 'hugging lads you don't really know but have a season ticket near you' when the second went in. Brilliant. I didn't watch the Lampard penalty, I looked away as he never misses. Who'd have thunk it eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.