We were the better team

cucumberman

Had the better chances and shots

Had the better runs

Had the better crosses

Had the better throughs

Had the better back 4

Had the better tackles

The only thing they were better were playing triangles near our box.

Shed the fear lads, you all know as well as I do that we could have nicked it too.
We forced a few cards and made them play til their players got injured on their behest.

We forced a few cards and made them play til their players got injured on their behest.

WTF LOL

shaiomarali said:

Had the better runs

Had the better crosses

Had the better throughs

Had the better back 4

Had the better tackles

Shed the fear lads, you all know as well as I do that we could have nicked it too.

rag or very naive

shaiomarali said:

Had the better runs

Had the better crosses

Had the better throughs

Had the better back 4

Had the better tackles

We forced a few cards and made them play til their players got injured on their behest.hic..hic

You are delusional.

The 'better' team doesn't line-up with De Jong, Barry, Yaya Toure and Milner in an attempt to suffocate play nor do they make time wasting substitutions in injury time as a result of Uniteds dominance of the second half.

City were very lucky to get away with playing like that tonight and any sane football fan can see that, don't let bias cloud your judgement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.