we were tired say kompany

Tricky_Trev said:
I just logged on 5 minutes ago and the first two threads i see are "Kompany is a twat" and "Silva is shit".

Time to log off now.
Unbelievable isn't it mate, I've missed regular football but I've certainly not missed the moaners.

Love Vinny to bits but "tired" is such a lame excuse.

We were fucking shit, end of and time to move on and get right for next Monday.

Halfpenny said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I just logged on 5 minutes ago and the first two threads i see are "Kompany is a twat" and "Silva is shit".

Time to log off now.
Unbelievable isn't it mate, I've missed regular football but I've certainly not missed the moaners.
thats just made me realise the season hasn't started
and people are ready for suicide

Tricky_Trev said:

Time to log off now.
I can only assume these people are 12 years old, or at least have that mental age.

For adults (who have actually managed to master the use of a computer) to be so absurdly idiotic and reactionary is simultaneously depressing and hilarious.

What can you do but point, laugh, then ignore?

pee dubya said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Time to log off now.
I can only assume these people are 12 years old, or at least have that mental age.
For adults (who have actually managed to master the use of a computer) to be so absurdly idiotic and reactionary is simultaneously depressing and hilarious.

What can you do but point, laugh, then ignore?
thats doing an injustice to 12 year olds

Kompany isn't a twat but rolling out the we're tired or not match fit excuse is lame. Why we're United match fit not tired?

I lay all the blame on joe. Why did he just let nani round him? Surely one on one, joe is facourite as he can use his hands as well?

Right at the death, he gave up and let nani win it, and the next day earns a five year deal! Fuck it my ST's are being sent back to the club.

MATCITY said:
Halfpenny said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Time to log off now.
thats just made me realise the season hasn't started
and people are ready for suicide
Always the way on bluemoon.

glen quagmire said:
I lay all the blame on joe. Why did he just let nani round him? Surely one on one, joe is facourite as he can use his hands as well?

Right at the death, he gave up and let nani win it, and the next day earns a five year deal! Fuck it my ST's are being sent back to the club.
rewarding ineptitude yet again im with you on this Glen my tickets are getting sent back recorded delivery

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.