We were unlucky to play Spurs yesterday....

EddH

As they were all fully fit, we had not had chance to gel, and spurs had not played too many games...

Come the middle of the season they will have played too many games, and the usual players will be injured.

Basically I dont recon we need to worry about them by the end of the season, and they probably wont finish up as high as last season.

Us on the other hand have strenght in depth, and should finish higher than last season.

Also at the end of the day we have a better result than the same fixture last season- result!

EddH said:
As they were all fully fit, we had not had chance to gel, and spurs had not played too many games...

Come the middle of the season they will have played too many games, and the usual players will be injured.

Basically I dont recon we need to worry about them by the end of the season, and they probably wont finish up as high as last season.

Us on the other hand have strenght in depth, and should finish higher than last season.

Also at the end of the day we have a better result than the same fixture last season- result!

Yep..1 point up already and we didnt play to our strengths.. job done.

GStar said:
No excuses from us now, we've paid to be in the big time, nothing will wash.

Spurs are a quality side at the moment, whether it was 1st or last game of the season, it would be a tough game.

HOw did United, Chelsea and Arsenal do away at spurs last season?

EddH said:
GStar said:

Spurs are a quality side at the moment, whether it was 1st or last game of the season, it would be a tough game.

only UTD wolves and stoke beat them at home

EddH said:
GStar said:

Just looked - they all won!!!!

I think time will sort everything out!

EddH said:
GStar said:

Chelsea lost Arsenal lost ..the scum...couldnt care less.. (they won) barsterds.

EddH said:
GStar said:

rags won the other two lost.

i think it was a really tough start for us and i expected nothing more than a loss. we never start seasons off at home and there has to be some kind of conspiracy there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.