We will beat spuds ....

bluemoonste said:
After watching them tonight I think their defence looks crap... Gomez can't hold a ball and their centre backs are so slow.

Enjoy your day out Tevez !!
You mean the same defence that has the fourth best defensive record in the league?

The same defence that has conceded 8 goals in 16 games in 2010?

The same defence that is behind only Chelsea in the record for most minutes without conceding a goal?

The same defence that managed despite playing for a very open, attacking team?

Yeah, that defence is crap.

Yeah, you'll beat Spurs. Like you always do.

Spurs are beatable, they're defense can be exposed and our record against them is irrelevant, just as it was two years ago when we last beat them.

Big game for us no doubt, but I suspect Spurs will be out of the top 4 race by the time we play them. If not, we'll just deliver some lasagne to their rooms the night before.

Worked last time Arsenal tried it.

I Know What I'm Talking About said:
bluemoonste said:
After watching them tonight I think their defence looks crap... Gomez can't hold a ball and their centre backs are so slow.

You mean the same defence that has the fourth best defensive record in the league?

The same defence that is behind only Chelsea in the record for most minutes without conceding a goal?

Do the words ten men three nil down ring any bells ?? Jog on ffs.

I Know What I'm Talking About said:
bluemoonste said:

Spuds forum down then, is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.