We will come good again

There is a Light

Peoples arses are going all over the place tonight but although we are definitely going through a bit of a blip it should be remembered we have still only lost 2 games in something like the last 20. Tonight was two points dropped but Birmingham away was never going to be easy an easy fixture.

Dzeko is getting used to the pace of the game and Tevez has dropped out of position to accomodate him but when they settle there will be more goals with Balotelli still to return. Imo Bobby needs to get back to using a settled defence and aim to keep some clean sheets and build some wins from there.

I would like to think we can turn West Brom over on Saturday and then get at least a point at Un*ted. Looking further ahead when the Champions league resumes it will take more out of the teams around us and we can take advantage with the big squad which we have to cover our Europa matches. The league may be out of reach but I am still confident we will finish the season strongly and be in the top four places in May.

There is a light said:
Peoples arses are going all over the place tonight but although we are definitely going through a bit of a blip it should be remembered we have still only lost 2 games in something like the last 20. Tonight was two points dropped but Birmingham away was never going to be easy an easy fixture.

Dzeko is getting used to the pace of the game and Tevez has dropped out of position to accomodate him but when they settle there will be more goals with Balotelli still to return. Imo Bobby needs to get back to using a settled defence and aim to keep some clean sheets and build some wins from there.

I would like to think we can turn West Brom over on Saturday and then get at least a point at Un*ted. Looking further ahead when the Champions league resumes it will take more out of the teams around us and we can take advantage with the big squad which we have to cover our Europa matches. The league may be out of reach but I am still confident we will finish the season strongly and be in the top four places in May.
yeah i agree 3 points behind Arsenal 2 ahead of Chelsea time for the players to step up to the plate time for Swp to show if he can still do it Balotelli to come back lets go for it and see what happens!

The only problem for our defence is that Kolo is looking poor at the moment and Boateng doesnt inspire confidence,they just need to knuckle down and get their game back.

Great post mate because we will improve only thing is will we improve in time 4th or 5th? We simply cannot drop points for the rest of the season unless Spurs slip up again because we have look at this:

Scum away
Chelsea away
New, improved and up for it liverpool away
Spurs home

Its going to be a close one I hope we can do it! Plus are squad isnt as big in depth as we think unfortunally :(

Good again? When were we good in the 1st place? One good game followed by 3 average and one dire performances doesn't count as good

The squad is looking thin, 1/2 injuries and we are in trouble... our performances need to pick up imo i just wish we had more pace in the side and to really go for the jugular but i suppose its not bobs way.

One thins for sure we are a miles off winning the league after all the investment we will get mullered in the CL.

Josh Blue said:
Great post mate because we will improve only thing is will we improve in time 4th or 5th? We simply cannot drop points for the rest of the season unless Spurs slip up again because we have look at this:

Scum away
Chelsea away
New, improved and up for it liverpool away
Spurs home

Its going to be a close one I hope we can do it! Plus are squad isnt as big in depth as we think unfortunally :(

The squad should be big enough to cope with the Europa ties, we got through the group stages relatively easy. That would be enough to give us some advantage over the teams playing in the Champions league.

All the other teams have to play each other as well and will take points off each other, so we are not at a disadvantage in that respect. We shouldn't be afraid of playing Chelsea, Spurs or the Rags either, it is an opportunity to take points off them.

The Fixer said:
The squad is looking thin, 1/2 injuries and we are in trouble... our performances need to pick up imo i just wish we had more pace in the side and to really go for the jugular but i suppose its not bobs way.

One thins for sure we are a miles off winning the league after all the investment we will get mullered in the CL.

I don't agree that we would get mullered in the CL, the squad is still growing and developing together. Look at how many games the likes of Kolarov, Balotelli and Dzeko have played, it is still a relatively new squad which is going through a bad spell.

You're right though, it's not Bob's way to go at teams with pace. The full backs need to create more chances for me, but he goes at teams in a controlled (slow) way.

There is a light said:
The Fixer said:

I don't agree that we would get mullered in the CL, the squad is still growing and developing together. Look at how many games the likes of Kolarov, Balotelli and Dzeko have played, it is still a relatively new squad which is going through a bad spell.

You're right though, it's not Bob's way to go at teams with pace. The full backs need to create more chances for me, but he goes at teams in a controlled (slow) way.

Seriously i think any of the top teams madrid barca milan would fcuk us over big time at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.