We will not finish in the top four

What im worried about is the fact in the second half of the season we have to go to -

Stamford Bridge
Emirates
Anfield
Goodison Park
Villa Park
Old Trafford

LoveCity said:
dctid said:
There aint enough goals in the team currently to finish top 4

We will sign a top forward in January and maybe even a decent backup one to replace RSC/Jo.

Balotelli, unless he truly loses it, won't be suspended every match either.

Tevez, Dzeko/Torres/whoever, Balotelli, new 4th forward = plenty of goals up front. Lack of goals from midfield is a concern however.

Disagree we need goals from the midfield - Balo and Tevez i tink can score some but its a team - Arse - Rags - Chelski all get from for their midfield players - our cant because they are 45 fookin yards behind the ball and told not to cross the fookin half way line.

ardwickboy said:
abu13 said:
we have played crap for the last 5 games, but we are only 3 points of second place. Not really a crisis is it.

It shows where we would have been if we could score goals, 1 win in 5 is no good and failing to beat Blackburn, Sunderland, Wolves and Birmingham(a total of 2 points out of 12) is a disgrace for a club aiming to finish in the top 4 and to win trophies. This Manager is not the man for City and the Premier League, he is too negative, and what was all that about when taking a striker off and replacing him with a midfielder who cannot score when we NEEDED a goal to win.

But we are in the top 4 muppet

Liverpool just got mauled by Stoke. Spurs seem to be the only team who we may struggle to beat for 4th again but the Champions League is making them very inconsistent too. They are still behind us and believe it or not have a worse goal difference.

Mum its the dustbin men, i'll have a tenner on city to win 10 - 0.
Anyone?

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

We've drawn. How shit! boooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Since when did we become such a set of twats?

Get a grip!

We know that this is a team in the making. We know that we are desperate for a top class centre mid player, someone to drive us on.
We know we are short of a top forward to compliment Carlos, someone to give us options.

This cannot be addressed till Jan

We are undefeated in 3, ok we've only picked 5 points up. but that is a better ratio than media darlings Spurs.

Whatever Mancini's flaws we are 4th, clear & with a plus goal difference.

Everything looks good to me, potential for improvemnt but we are still in the pack after a dodgy month.

Shame our poor support doesnt have the same potential.

Won nothing & we are more like the rags than ever before....

ConnorMCFC said:
What im worried about is the fact in the second half of the season we have to go to -

Stamford Bridge -
Emirates
Anfield
Goodison Park
Villa Park
Old Trafford

if we carry on playing like this it will be

Stamford Bridge - lose
Emirates - lose
Anfield - win
Goodison Park - lose
Villa Park - win
Old Trafford - lose

imo...

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

We've drawn. How shit! boooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Since when did we become such a set of twats?

Get a grip!

We know that this is a team in the making. We know that we are desperate for a top class centre mid player, someone to drive us on.
We know we are short of a top forward to compliment Carlos, someone to give us options.

This cannot be addressed till Jan

We are undefeated in 3, ok we've only picked 5 points up. but that is a better ratio than media darlings Spurs.

Whatever Mancini's flaws we are 4th, clear & with a plus goal difference.

Everything looks good to me, potential for improvemnt but we are still in the pack after a dodgy month.

Shame our poor support doesnt have the same potential.

Won nothing & we are more like the rags than ever before....

A second uninspiring 0-0 home draw but I like Mancini and understand his methods so I ain't joining the 'manager out' kneejerk side. He's certainly holding the players back from expressing themselves totally until they're used to his system. When they are, someone's gonna get a hiding. Give the guy time for fuck's sake. Although I found his substitutions today a bit odd. Hang in there blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.